Thread: New experience

This was a new one for me.I got a call for a deli case/work station-no cooling.I get there & find an evap with a leak no big surprise.After I was there about a half hour in walks the health dept.A customer called & complained the cooler was down.I never had the health dept show up somewhere so fast that I was still there.I cannot belive how bored or vengefull some people seem to be!
    Take your time & do it right!

Why would they show up? Did they want to make sure the product was moved to another cooler? What did they say to you.

With some of the stunts I've seen resturants pull I'm amazed more people dont get sick.

Originally posted by doty
    Why would they show up? Did they want to make sure the product was moved to another cooler? What did they say to you.
    They showed up because the people there were to rude or ignorant to use the tables in the back & they were stepping over me lying in the cooler door.They made them move the product to the back kitchen area.They said nothing to me but fined the owner.
    Take your time & do it right!

health Insp.

Usually don't bother me but I make a point of knowing who they are. Helps sometimes.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back