need schedmatic, Bangor freezer DFC-5

Just inherite this account. I need schedmatic and parts illustrate breakdown, Bangor DFC-5, can you help.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Bangor made walk-ins and self-contained specialty cases. They were bought by Kysor back in 1995. Nothing about Bangor on their site, but you might try calling them at (800) 633-3426.

http://www.kysorpanel.com/#

I have an old case booklet for a Bangor BFG / BNG glass door freezer. I could scan it if it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by cold spell View Post
    I have an old case booklet for a Bangor BFG / BNG glass door freezer. I could scan it if it would help.
    Hello, Thanks, At the moment; Anything is better than nothing. Please scan and Email to me. Thank you.

Email: ddanwong@hotmail dot com.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

good luck with those I have two FF line ups on a old Hussmann rack they are a nightmare to work on I don't have a schematic but might be able to help if you have a specific question

Bangor BFGC-5 Freezer case

Quote Originally Posted by cold spell View Post
    Could I please get a copy of that booklet? I have a customer with lighting problem and was hoping to find a wiring diagram or any imformation possible.

Thanks
    Kirk

Hi Cold Spell. Could you hook me up with a copy of the Bangor freezer booklets? I'm looking to do an energy comparison for a customer and cannot find anything on the Internet! Thanks in advance--Randy
    randy.billinghurst@gmail.com