I have a ross-temp ice maker the cover is missing. I need the model number. does anybody know where to find it on the machine. if so where can i get a schamatic once i find the model number

You might ask at the local supplyhouse for who the local deal is.
    They'll carry the pocket book which has the wiring diagram as well as the all important "sequence of operation".

The model number should be on a plate or sticker tag mounted on the frame near the front of the machine.

On the Manitowoc, it is located inside the water area in the upper left corner, as your facing the evaporator.

thank you

thank you r12rules

Get the compressor model number, then contact someone who deals the ice machine, hopefully, after a few hours of research, someone can tell you what units had that compressor, and narrow it down at least a little...

There is a book out on ice machine service that Richard Jarzwin wrote. The bulk of the book is copies of service manuals for various brands. I know Johnstone Supply used to sell it. You might try that avenue.

you might want to try ARS supply out of oakland,ca they use to sell ross temp.also they changed the name of ross temp to cornelius icemachines the shematics are the same ass the old ross temp icemachines.just a different name because of history of ross temp icemachines.