Lightbulb

lets see who here is from Northern calif lets say from Fresno tothe Bay all the way up north

I lived and worked in San Jose for over 20 years. But, left California for some place warmer.

we sure could use you here again , but I cant blame you , it does get cold around here

I work for Ca. Dept. of Corrections as a Stationary Engineer in Northern Ca. (not far from Redd Bluff) I Do the ac/r, ice machines, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, ect. at Inmate fire camps. Hey....you asked.

Hmm

I work in Yuba City CA. 7 years and counting. Res,Refer,etc. I am considering a move somewhere else do to CA. rediculous pressure on our industry. Actually I have only been working in Y.C. For about six years. I got my feet wet in Sacto. But I am a native of Yuba/Sutter area.

[Edited by lennoxman on 12-25-2004 at 07:26 PM]
    I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart.

Lennoxman: I am about to finish one prograam and start at the city college at nite. I am starting to look for work now and so far that group at the air force base has been the only bite ive got. ( I hate to go to work for them) (bad reputation) so I may keep trying. Where in sac did you work?

ct2

I worked for a smaller shop called NorthernAir Mecchanical. The owners name is Doug. He's a great guy but couldn't keep me busy in the slow season. Where are you going to school? Sacto? Fell free to email me.

lennoxman@msn.com

I manage a small HVACR shop just outside San Jose. We do all restaurant work, a type of work I swore I never would get into again. But, we have it pretty good. Lots of work and the techs are only putting in 40-45 hours a week.

I work in Nor Cal. I'm interviewing with a new shop in Yuba City next week.

Anyone here of Love Air?

I'll let you know how the interview goes.

press1 is offline Professional Member BM -bad email address
    Norther California here!!!

I'm all over the place. I'm out on my own now, but I used to work for Hussmann in Sacramento.

Had to get out, they wouldn't give me a raise.

vapor, I passed one of Love Air's vans in Sacramento the other day. Nice van, never heard of them before, hard to forget the name. HA HA.

Vapor rush

I have seen them all around here. They seem to be a good up and coming shop. They haven't been aruond more than a couple years that I know of. If You do restraunt stuff too you should call Darrin @ R.B. Spencer. Actually whatever you do you should look into us.

lennoxman, thanks for the offer. I had my interview with Love Air. Their goals and vision for the future of the company is just too good to pass up. And they are paying Sac wages. I know, if it sounds too good to be true. But I think this is right where I want to be, getting in so close to the start of the company, my chances of moving up are good. I think I'm going to take some business classes to make myself more valuable. Who knows, I may start something myself someday.

The one thing they said was they were looking for long term employees, but they realized that most would not stay for more than 5 to 10 years. I can see how that works, I have not even been where I am for anywhere close to 5 years.

Wish me luck!