Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Although I did not have the pleasure of meeting Bruce, He sounds like a very nice person,and Im sorry I will not have the oppurtunity to meet him.I do feel that he was very much loved by his peers, and I am sure the Lord will have a special place for him.

I don't know what to say except this saddens me.

I read the article, it was very touching.

I'll be praying for bruce.

I hate to be a late poster...I hardly read threads outside of the pro section, and I was just wondering about Mr. Bruce this morning. Then I log on and find this, im shocked...
    Testing....Signature on Full Site Forum

I knew Bruce I work with him at TWC and he rose through the ranks of service manager. I am shocked and sadden by his passing. He was great to work with and a great guy. I was surprised to see him not long ago living in the same comminity as I.My condolence to Wendy and his family. God Bless You Bruce.

What a shock!

Arpa was a heckuva guy.....
    "The problem is the average person isnt tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and its not in the movies they watch, and its not in the few books that they buy, they dont get it" - Jack Canfield

Lord< Please bless us all in these hard times. Please watch over us and help keep us safe and free from harm. Bless us with your guidance and wisdom so we may see the true nature of others. Help us not to judge, but to help others this holiday season and help bring us closer to you so that we may live in peace. ~ Jerry Ward

Unhappy Very Sad I did not know

Wow Mr. Admin, Bruce Norman passed away, he took all my info when I faxed it over so that I could become a Profesional Member very nice man. I have been away for a while just found out now. To the family & all those close to him my most depest condolenses for your lost, John 11:25 Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies. R.I.P Bruce the the lord has called for you and being the great service tech you where you responded to his call.
    WARNING:IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN DON'T DO, SO THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW DON'T END UP UNDOING WHAT YOU DID SO IT COULD GET DONE RIGHT!

Still remembering you boss.

RIP
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!

Boulder Heating Contractor

For Consumers:

For HVACR Professionals:

Quote Originally Posted by darctangent View Post
    Still remembering you boss.

RIP
    Hard to believe it's been a year.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

THE GOOD MAY DIE YOUNG ... HOWEVER, They Are LONG Remembered ! !! !!!
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

God bless his family

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast