Johnson Controls TC-8803-8041

I have a building with many of these. These stats have a setpoint reset via a 0 to 10 VDC input on terminals 3 and 4. I would like to know how many degrees the setpoint is reset by based on the 0 to 10 VDC input. I managed to find literature on the TC-8803 series temperature controllers but they do not specify how many degrees the setpoint is reset by. Also, the 0 to 10 VDC signal is coming from a DX output which is fixed at 5.5 VDC. The document says that the setpoint can be shifted by a 0 to 10 VDC signal from a temperature sensor/controller connected to the ES-8800-8100 The document also notes that more information can be found in the ES8800-8100 product data bulletin.

My questions are:

Will the sensors take a 0 to 10 VDC signal from a DX? I don't see why they couldn't.

If so, where can I find information on the setpoint reset? Possibly the ES8800-8100 product bulleting which I cannot find?

A 0-10Vdc signal resets +/- 8 degrees K per TC-8803 Product Data. Configuring an AO point as current and connecting the reset terminals in parallel would allow you to reset 30 stats.
    UA LU 562

Thanks Dave,

I did read the part about the +/- 8 K reset but the document wasn't clear on whether or not this was achieved with the 10 VDC signal. If it is, then would I be correct in saying that a 5.5 VDC signal would add 1.6 K to my base set point? Which leads me to my next question; what is my base setpoint? The jumper is set to +/- 3 K and there is a +/- 3 K dial so there isn't an "actual" setpoint displayed on the stat.

Configuring an AO point as current and connecting the reset terminals in parallel would allow you to reset 30 stats.
    Current? Did you mean voltage or did I miss something?

Check out page four, "Specifications", "Set Point Readjustment".

Looking at the other set point ranges, 0-40C and 12-28C, I think the +/- 3K is centered around 20C.

Current, yes. The reset circuitry has a 15k ohm input impedance. Configured for voltage, a DX AO could drive two or three such loads.
    UA LU 562