Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Do any of you guys use a Superheat/Subcooling Gauge made by Robinair or J/B. It looks very cool and Ez or are they waste of money?

I use the JB SH-10N it's a great meter and have checked it against the Fluke temperature clamp very accurate and it does the math for you. http://www.jbind.com

I'm purdy sure........

Diceman duz......... . .

I use the J/B SH-31N. Wouldn't leave home without it! I actually have it strapped to my center manifold gauge hose. Works beautifully. This is my second year using the gauge without any problems. Constantly displays superheat or subcooling depending on how you have it connected. Let me know if you get one. I'll try to take a pic of mine and post it. I use it on every job that my gauges get connected to. An investment you won't regret.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    I use the J/B SH-31N. Wouldn't leave home without it! I actually have it strapped to my center manifold gauge hose. Works beautifully. This is my second year using the gauge without any problems. Constantly displays superheat or subcooling depending on how you have it connected. Let me know if you get one. I'll try to take a pic of mine and post it. I use it on every job that my gauges get connected to. An investment you won't regret.
    you have it on your gauges how big is it

See the link where I posted before.

Checked out the link, how much are the extra keys??

already set up for r22 and r410a came with it for a little under $200.

It's about 3-1/2" wide by about 4-1/2" high and about 1" thick.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Talking

Thanks Guys I know what I will buying. The keys are like 20 Bucks in Johnstone. 1 More tool to feed my addiction

[Edited by fitter638nyc on 05-06-2004 at 10:37 PM]
    Tin Knockers BANG for a living

I also use the SH31N a perfect tool for a perfect job everytime......you wanna be accurate....you wanna be 100 % positive..its a must saves 45 minutes on every job for me.

Just got my new SH-31N J/B superheat subcool gauge I love this thing its great!! dont know how I did this with out it. But then I had to buy a new Yellow Jacket manifold and a new set of Imperial kwik-coupler. Thanks HVAC-Pro, Topdog, hvac/r-ia
    Tin Knockers BANG for a living

Talking superheat/subcoolgauge

need to see pic on how too hook up,have one in shop some where,was told by rep that on the micron gauge you cant use your refer hoses with it,while you are pulling a vac,it sucks the oil out of your orings leaving tiny pin holes in them,i think he said you have to use a piece of copper some conn,oh well in the draw it went.any other suggestions on hook up?
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast