CPL in which BCU?

Is there a report or object property that would allow me to quickly see which CPL programs are stored in which BCU?

We have two BCU and so far the only way I've found to see where a CPL program is stored is to 'replace' it so it will identify the CPL BCU location and then cancel, but I figure there has to be a better way.

If you find a better way be sure to let us know.

LOL, guess I'm not the only one with this problem?

I believe if you set your options to show object ids in your software when you look at a cpl program in objects and properties one of the objec id # will be the BCU# in which the program resides. I'm not certain of this and don't have my computer with me to verifiy it. I do know there is a way and believe that was the way I found.

I don't see Object ID, only Object name. I selected all properties within the CPL program when I ran the object/property report and didn't find anything that looked like the BCU # unfortunately.

What willf was saying is to go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced Tab then check mark "Show Object and Device IDs". Then when you you go to object and properties you will now see another column that shows Object and Device. Device will be what BCU number the CPL is stored on.

Other way is to run a site commissioning report (Status -> Reports -> Standard Live -> Site Reports -> Site Commissioning). It will list each BCU separately and what is stored in each.

Got it, perfect!

Thanks!