I got woke up in the middle of the night, because the two screws keeping five million worth of ice cream cold, went off on head pressure.

Got there found a closed make-up water valve in the condenser.

How can I be overjoyed it was so simple? and so angry the guys cleaning the tower left it closed.

To error is human, to forgive is devine. But gettin up in the middle of the night, still pisses me off.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Talking

5 mil? Whoa, that's a lot of ice cream, they won't mind if you rip em a new one.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Ice cream people are a little sensitive. They start getting twitchy at minus ten. It is amazing how much sweating they do at minus six and climbing.

When they start getting minus fifteen and twenty again, they want to adopt you.

Dice I don't rip new ones, expanding the old one is usually enough.

You could not be more right about ice cream people. I take care of two different places that do distibuting for different kinds of ice cream. And I have also done a lot of work in my past for ice cream type accounts.

Alot of times, I will be in the computer or whatever trying to get the low down or working through forcing defrosts and what not and the manager can see whats going on from his computer. Once that box gets to about -5 or so they are in serious panick mode. I never let it bother me. You just can't listen. Just do your thing and in a few hours, your a hero again.

One of our warehouses has alarms set for -10, with a 15 minute delay.

They don't go off often, but when they do, they want someone imeediately, if not sooner, even if it "OKs" right away.

They're running 30 below boxes with Thermobanks.

A fifteemn minute delay, once my gloves come off there is about a fifteen minute delay before my hands start to ache.

With those gloves on, about the only thing you can use is a hammer. The only thing a hammer is good for, beating yourself in the head for not choosing a different trade.