Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

R-12????

Are you sure its 100% R-12 I had this problem when someone had dumped Hot Shot in on top of R-12. Pulled the charge and put in fresh. Start and test. All systems go.

Good Luck
    Bill

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Ragheads are cheap, and have a tendency to not pay after receiving service. Fact.

I am not politically correct, in fact, I'm often just plain not correct. Fact.

I don't care what others think about my attitude. I am discriminatory. I know and accept that. Big fact.

Here's a little list of businesses that I never conduct business with:
    • Asian groceries.
    • Asian restaurants.
    • Middle Eastern groceries.(Raghead, dothead...)
    • Middle Eastern restaurants.
    • Mediterranean restaurants.
    • Restaurants, of any variety.
    • Establishments that sell alcoholic beverages.
    • Establishments involved in gambling, legal or otherwise.
    • Any establishment that sells gasoline, in conjunction with any of the above listed items.
      • Above list subject to be added to in the future. No deletions will be made.

That's the way it is, I don't need to explain my reasons, but let me state here that my biggest tax problem for the last few years was having no uncollected debt to write off. I like it that way.

Damn , I want ot work for Dave!!!

We have some crappy ass Asian markets.
    One of them actually owed us 22,000 dollars.It was crazy. My buddy found out after fixing a blower leak in a coil(from an employee deicing job).He got a call on the Nextel telling him to get a check....as soon as we tried to get money , nobody in the store spoke any english...it was like a comedy skit from Saturday Night Live.
    They wouldn't pay so we left,after disconnecting vacuum pump and forgeting to close system up
    It turns out that we are one of the last sevice companies in the area to respond to their calls...they eventually payed.( I believe for this reason )

The above is just fact, not meant to slander anyone.

Sorry I didn't stay on subject.

I think problem is one system is doing all the work, the other is coasting.

Ragheads are cheap, and have a tendency to not pay after receiving service. Fact.

I am not politically correct, in fact, I'm often just plain not correct. Fact.

I don't care what others think about my attitude. I am discriminatory. I know and accept that. Big fact.

They are the worst. They are the worst. They are the worst. Did I say they are the worst. I second that 10 times over Dave.......I refuse their business after I take as much money as I can from their pocket book.....lol

I was called to service a system by a customer, only the store was in another state. only 3hr drive. Manager's service man in the area could'nt figure it out I guess or He would'nt pay me for the travel.
    Anyway similar problem with iced evap. After atleast an hour with HOTwater in my spray bottle and cleaning the evap. Then running the system I found there was'nt enough air flow across the evap because the fan blades did not have enough pitch. I 'm not sure if the previous TECH did this on purpose or not. I do know there was no way for that walk-in freezer to work like that ever.
    Once again common sense and paying attention payed off.

Oneday I will be a Technician

These are the most revolting coments that I have read in this forum.
    Shame on you.

This just shows us, you have not been here very long.

Welcome
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Sometimes the truth hurts, but why lie?

Ok boys and girls.... The fairy god mother said don't do that, but little did the boys and girls know....... You really want me to sugar coat it????

Originally posted by psnewbie
    Shame on you.
    It may be shameful but from my own personal observations there is truth in what has been printed. Surely you must realize there are all sorts of races in this country that want something for nothing. BTW, someone getting their head lopped off is revolting. Stating facts about people that dont pay their bills is truthful.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

it seems there might be to much freon in the system

Originally posted by psnewbie
    Shame on you.
    Thanks!

I was only shooting for repulsive!

Sorry if I offended your feminist sensibilities, Miss.

[Edited by condenseddave on 05-15-2004 at 02:22 AM]

Hmm useful replies

this is a great forum when people stick to useful information.opinions about things other than the trade just take up space on forum.

Our country the USA over the years has invited, accepted and employed emigrants from all over the world. At any given time there have almost always been several waves of emigrants arriving to our shores. When newly arrived these people often bring with them habits borne out of a life of hardship, some of these habits are extreme frugality, great suspicion in matters of business as well as the feeling that if you can screw some service man before he screws you then you are a smart one indeed. All these bad habits go away with in subsequent generations. After all,...look at us, we are so much more refined than they are. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast