Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I quit

I an out of the Market Service Businees in 20 hours....not that I am counting. Just got done with 12.5 hours of double time and 15 hours of time and 1/2 yesterday.

I am going to start a new thread on this.

I thought " The Big Easy" was New Orleans, no?

Me like cake too.(hehe)

too much cake in the Market Buss.

Re: I quit

Originally posted by Freezeking2000
    I an out of the Market Service Businees in 20 hours....not that I am counting. Just got done with 12.5 hours of double time and 15 hours of time and 1/2 yesterday.

I am going to start a new thread on this.
    You're gonna shrivel up inside of a month.

Just kidding. I know how you feel. Sometimes it would be nice to have a real job.

Good luck with whatever you're gonna do.

What are you gonna do, anyway? Hackin' in Goodmans?

NO dave I am going to be a partner in another smaller refrigeration service business which does mostly low H.P. commercial refrigeration,commercial HVAC 20%, and some chiller work ect. I worked for this company 8 years ago and am opportunity to buy in came along so i am going to give it a whirl. I think with my background i will pick up some BJs or other rack work in a year or 2 maybe. ??? I just dont want to turn the company into a 24 hour a day operation like the one i currently work for.

Maybe in a few years i can have a life again.

I think with my background i will pick up some BJs or other rack work
    Was exactly is it that you do for a living? I think I am in the wrong field.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    I think with my background i will pick up some BJs or other rack work
    Was exactly is it that you do for a living? I think I am in the wrong field.
    I've got some BJs.

Smile YES go ahead and do it.

Aint nothin in doin it but to do it.

Best of luck to you.

Been there and have done that Freezeking. I don't think you have a thing to worry about, but.

Those long days, late nights, special commraderie, you'll miss it and then you will go get some work like it again. But the good thing is you will be on your own or in your case partnership. And you will soon be teaching the other guys about it.

I swore I'd never step another foot in a store. I went on vacation after I quit. I felt like I was coming back from a long war or something. Actually and ironically, what it did feel similair to was getting out of the Army. The day I quit and was on my way to airport to leave for vacation before my new job, it felt exactly how I felt when I was getting out of the army. Weird.

I had a decent gig to go to where it was larger tonnage hvac. a few hours here and there. It was cool. But I missed rack work, I don't know what you call it. That level of thinking that you do in rack work I guess. But after about two months I was really bored where I was at. I stuck with it because my eyes were set on my own.

Now on my own and a few years under the belt. What am I doing? Scraping by, resurecting from the dead rack systems in independant stores. Trying to break in. And, as always, I am *****ing about it again.

Hows this? Tonight I have to go tear out 3 old cases and put in four new, all has to be done at night. Now tell me, why did I start missing it. The old lady is just going nuts about me getting back into it again. But it's different now. It's for me. Good luck. You have nothing to worry about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12