Thread: carrier school

Cool

been working on trucks for about 6 or 7 years now.going to HVAC evening classes @ community college.Started new job in January as a reefer/diesel engine tech. just completed a 2 week carrier trailer/truck refrigeration school.Man, they busted our b@(($. 8 hours 5 days a week plus 4 hours a night of homework if you really expected to learn what you needed to know. I learned a lot, as intense as some kind of academic boot camp for refrigeration units. Blows my college classes clean outta the water !!!
    Da Threadkilla

Thumbs up

Cool...Welcome to transport refrigeration ..do you work for a carrier transicold dealer..? I have Thermoking dealer training ill trade you for the carrier info you have..

trouble shooting themokings

i need info on troubleshooting tk 2d2 max engine shutdown?\

I don't have info for T-K's, we have some manuals, but they are shop materials. there are some things I would check, codes first and T/S the codes, then check for fuel supply, the run solenoid to energize. etc. sounds like you should try to hook up with smartreefer or will2 ,since they both work on T/K's. good luck...
    Da Threadkilla

tk codes

i need to know what shuts the engine down , how to troubleshoot the engine shutdown system