bryan l Guest

Lightbulb

Well a new idea introduced this past year at the AHR Expo Innovation has caught my attention. I was told about this recently when I sat down for a pint with a few industry reps after a course I attended last week. We WILL be seeing compressors defying the laws of gravity and physics in the future, the NEAR future. Frictionless, Magnetic bearing compressors.

All I can say is WOW, why did this take so long and why did I not think of that :roll:

here is a article http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0L.../article.jhtml

I did not find anything on this site with a search so if this has already been brought up im sorry, its new to me, and I am quite excited about this. Its a great idea.

What do you guys and gals think?

bryan l Guest
    I cant believe NOBODY responded to this. Am I the only one who finds this interesting? huh. everyone I have talked to about this thinks its awsome, but here nothing.... oh well.

Interesting, but it sounds like one more part to fail. When the technology becomes a little older, then we may see it used frequently.

We actually talked about that before in here. Most of us have trouble fixing the ancient systems currently in use today. One thing for sure, things always change, two hundred years from now they will look back on us today and laugh at how crude we were.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

bryan l Guest
    one more part to fail? well considering that Oil (lack of) is the number 1 reason for compressor failure the idea of a system that uses NO oil sounds to me like one LESS thing to fail.