Confused CCN T55 w/override

I have a building that has multiple override sensors whose only purpose is to bring on the ac when it is pressed after hours. It is connected to a 6400 controller and the ac's are carrier box cars.
    The problem is they don't work.
    Can someone tell me how they are supposed to be wired and how they communicate via the 6400 under what algos etc?
    I know that their purpose is to short out when pressed but thats pretty much all I know.
    Thanks!

It is set in the OCCPC**C. Values are Manual Override Hours and Themostat Override. It looks at the temp being shorted for 5+ seconds.

Unfortunately it cannot be done in CView, the graphical time scheules hides this. Not sure if NSTV will allow you to set this. When I need to enable these, I just connect a SystemPilot.

It will only allow for one sensor per OCCPC**, for multiple sensors to one unit you may have to use Best. Could try a Sensor Group High, but not sure if it will work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Smile

Thanks Balibe!

It can actually be configured in CView by displaying the Occupancy Table then changing the view from "Graphical" to "Table".
    The after hours point can then be configured as a Temperature Sensor "Short" or a momentary push button.

Personally I use a B++ program as I usually find customers push the putton and the unit does not start "as expected". The cause is that the task time of the occupancy schedule is fairly slow which can mean that once the button is pressed the unit may not turn on straight away.
    A simple B++ program can "run" much faster.