I'm just wondering if anybody has come across this problem. I recently had to service an old carlin burner with a "fire-eye" primary control. Up-graded the control to a "honeywell" RM7800 series control. This burner also had a weak ignition transformer so it was replaced with an "Allanson" electronic ignitor.After the items were replaced, I was having intermitent lock-outs on the primary control.The lock-outs were "internal lock-out 109" according to honeywell this was a grounding issue. I had spent many hours trying to rectify this problem, checked everything on the grounding of the burner also looked into the phasing side. I did notice that this lock-out would occur during intial burner ignition. I went as far as wiring an isolating relay ocross the main valve output no luck moved the isolation relay to the lo-fire solenoid, no luck, moved the relay to the ignition output, this seams to have solved the #109 lock-outs. Just wondering if this electronic ignitor is creating excessive interference causing the controller to lock-out.