FX Builder Wizards

My wizards for my fx builder randomly stopped working the other day. The screen that asks you which type of unit you want to program will come up, but after that i get nothing. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling them but that didn't work. Anyone ever run into this before?

Quote Originally Posted by Igotworms View Post
    ...The screen that asks you which type of unit you want to program will come up, but after that i get nothing.
    What do you mean by "get nothing"? Are the equipment choices, i.e. Air Handler, Roof Top, Fan Coil, etc., missing or, if available, nothing happens when you select an application or ???
    Last edited by DaveCR; 03-07-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: typo
    UA LU 562

Quote Originally Posted by DaveCR View Post
    What do you mean by "get nothing"? Are the equipment choices, i.e. Air Handler, Roof Top, Fan Coil, etc., missing or, if available, nothing happens when you select an application or ???
    Yes the equipment choices show up, but when I select one im not able to get to the next step in the wizard

Do the wizards use SQL server or .Net framework? Im using .Net framework 3.5 SP1 and SQL server 2005

If you select (left click) "Air Handlers" do you get various AHU choices? If not, then try reinstalling the packages.

The documentation states .Net Framework Ver. 2.0, but I have 3.5 and it works fine.
    UA LU 562

Yes, I can select which type of air handler I want but when i click the "Next" button, the loading bar will reach 100% then reset back to 0 then reach 100% again. Sometimes it just freezes when its trying to load the second step. Also, I tried uninstalling the wizards but it didnt work. I also uninstalled and reinstalled FX Builder all together.

I figured it out, there is a patch for .Net framework 3.5 SP1. If anyone else has problems after downloading .Net framework, there are 3 patches to download from Microsoft

Thanks for the update.
    UA LU 562

Thanks! I was having the same problem on one of my computers but the other one worked. I will look at .net to see if there is a difference. Thanks again.

Are there wizards for central plant equipment? I thought i read something about a wizard for a chiller/boiler.

Not that I have seen.