Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,528

    What is Ahmadinejad trying to achieve?

    I really dont get this joker, saying 911 was a big lie?

    That the names of the dead have never been released?

    During a time when tensions are already running high?

    Is this a spin or for real?


    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100306/..._mi_ea/ml_iran
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    4,379
    He is trying to get a foot up his a_ _.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Harper View Post
    He is trying to get a foot up his a_ _.
    exactaly..he is looked at as to bring the 12th imam

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connectitaxed
    Posts
    2,644
    "U.S. version of the Sept. 11 attacks "....Is there another version from another country out there? I wasn't aware that this was debatable.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,082
    Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    "U.S. version of the Sept. 11 attacks "....Is there another version from another country out there? I wasn't aware that this was debatable.
    CIA and/or isreal 'mossad' guys did it.... that is very popular theory among muslims. Even if muslims did it, they were somehow 'tricked' into doing it by CIA and Mossad.

    Nuts, but that is islam.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    This is for internal consumption. You have to create an enemy on the outside to control your population. You have to keep up the rhetoric otherwise the population starts thinking about their internal problems. As the article reported

    told Iranian state TV
    Not like they are getting balanced news reporting. Their Green movement must really be worrying them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,525
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    This is for internal consumption. You have to create an enemy on the outside to control your population. You have to keep up the rhetoric otherwise the population starts thinking about their internal problems. As the article reported



    Not like they are getting balanced news reporting. Their Green movement must really be worrying them.
    Bingo!

    Old tactic, also worked well for Hitler and many others. Create a common enemy to unite your people against.

    The same strategy is used by political parties to rally the voters.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    The same strategy is used by political parties to rally the voters.
    To the detriment of the country.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Muskegon, Mi.
    Posts
    425
    If he is so interested in nukes maybe he would like a live fire demonstration.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,525
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    To the detriment of the country.
    No doubt!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,528
    Didnt some other feller do something similar over there a few years ago?

    I dont think it really worked out for him.

    I guess what im saying is, i know what hes trying to achieve on his home front, but didnt he ever think he would have to answer for it, or that the truth wouldnt come out at least in the international community?
    Did they elect a freakin goat farmer president?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,525
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Didnt some other feller do something similar over there a few years ago?

    I dont think it really worked out for him.

    I guess what im saying is, i know what hes trying to achieve on his home front, but didnt he ever think he would have to answer for it, or that the truth wouldnt come out at least in the international community?
    Did they elect a freakin goat farmer president?
    Saddam?

    His mistake was to push too far, and we called his bluff. This guy may not push as far, and he also knows the current commander-in-chief probably won't do anything about it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,528
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Saddam?

    His mistake was to push too far, and we called his bluff. This guy may not push as far, and he also knows the current commander-in-chief probably won't do anything about it.
    That and convincing Bush he had wmd's, really, duh??

    This guy is a big fish in a little pond, just because he rules his country with fear doesnt mean someone wont put him in check if he steps out of line to far.

    They keep talking nukes, Israel will step in, then its going to be a mess.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event