Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: For R12 Rules

Re: Re: But For The Grace Of God

[QUOTE]Originally posted by infwsdm
    There is another book called "pulling your own strings"

This book will be the solution to your problem of resentment.

Others on the board can attest to that!

[Edited by infwsdm on 04-21-2004 at 11:27 PM]
    Just finished reading the book and I feel it was like a tremendous help. I took the book out from the library and felt kind of rushed. I may end up buying the book and reading it a second time, it was that good.

Also, my son and I are going to start taking karate lessons together in another 2 weeks.

Maybe the combination of the two items will help me to start feeling better about myself.

Thanks for the suggestion on the book, but I gotta tell you learning to become assertive is going to take some courage and a lot of hard practice.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Talking for r12 rules

dude ive lost your email address,but good for you keep up the good fight,keep in mind he who turns the other cheek gets hit with the other fist,hey BOSS can i give sodadude my email address?
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Re: for r12 rules

Originally posted by len
    dude ive lost your email address,but good for you keep up the good fight,keep in mind he who turns the other cheek gets hit with the other fist,hey BOSS can i give sodadude my email address?
    Yeah dude you are right. Maybe my new theme song should be "No More Mister Nice Guy."

I think I will try to talk my boss into letting me go to Rhode Island a couple of days and watch the "master" in action.

Might be a good chance for me to pick up a couple of good pointers in the refrigeration world.

Then everything will be smoooooooooooooooth.

Have you ever done refer work at a McDonalds??????

Talking for r12 rules

yep not a lot though,the y contract some of that mcds,and b.k. work out,but if they are in a jam the kid gets the nod from the bullpen

MattM

Originally posted by sodadude
    Originally posted by mattm

Maybe he'll give you a good price for your house for access if you decide to move.
    Matt, how ironic you should mention that. His wife wanted to buy this house at the same time we did. But they had other priorities at the time.

I have buddies at work that think this plopping of stuff at the end of the road IS actually a ploy to get us to sell our home.

Yes they could have a free for all after buying this property. They would have direct access.
    You still post on this site? Last week I came home from work and my wife told me the neighbors wife came down and knocked on the door. She goes oh god, what now? The neighbors wife says I heard you are moving. When you sell your house could you tell me first? Dont use a realtor and pass the savings on to me! You were right the whole time.

Her balls must be made of brass and 5" around.

for r12 rules

soda dude good to see that you are posting again.as for your problem,i can introduce wifes brother to this piece of **** for you,and it will be real quick ass whippen trust me,and if need be he will kick the **** out of his wife for you to,he has no problem doing this stuff its his bread and butter if you get my drift.

Re: for r12 rules

Originally posted by len
    soda dude good to see that you are posting again.as for your problem,i can introduce wifes brother to this piece of **** for you,and it will be real quick ass whippen trust me,and if need be he will kick the **** out of his wife for you to,he has no problem doing this stuff its his bread and butter if you get my drift.
    Thanks Len, I appreciate that. If I decide to move and sell my home, the price will be very steep.

I wished you could see what these two evil ones did to my
    older neighbors down the road.

There was a beautiful stand of white pine trees separating the older couple and the obnoxious neighbors fathers property.

They cut all the trees down. And right on the property line they made a driveway and plopped another travel trailer right next to the guys house!

The old guy had done some nice work on his house and had a glass enclosed room built on the end of his house. Now when he looks out all he sees is the trailer and all the other crap in the backyard.

I feel bad for him, I really do.

The BIGGEST PROBLEM with all this BS is this guy is LOWERING everyones PROPERTY VALUES.

No one is going to want to buy a house, look out the window and see all this guys crap.

What Goes Around Comes Around

Originally posted by sodadude
    Originally posted by mattm

Maybe he'll give you a good price for your house for access if you decide to move.
    Matt, how ironic you should mention that. His wife wanted to buy this house at the same time we did. But they had other priorities at the time.

I have buddies at work that think this plopping of stuff at the end of the road IS actually a ploy to get us to sell our home.

Yes they could have a free for all after buying this property. They would have direct access.
    Over two years have gone by since the "blowout" and to be truthful the neighbor has done very little dumping at the end of the road.

Check this out. After all this BS his wife called the other night and asked if we want to buy the piece of land at the end of the road!!

I told the wife we would have to hire an attorney and someone from the DEP to do a land accessment for contamination.

You see if we buy the land these dinks in all likelihood will finally be out of my life, I just dont want to get burned with any cleaning up costs.

Anyone have any thoughts about how I should get the land checked out if we decide to buy it?

Hey Mike, long time, no post.

I found this old thread just a few moments ago. Once I got past what Ed wrote about wearing lace panties ... I was able to get back into my seat and read some more

A lot has happened here to this forum since Don made the reply to us.
    Maybe someone "in the know" will help us set up the forum to "vent without reprocussions".
    A forum "by invitation only".

Guests could read but not post. Only people posting would be invited members who are already members of this HVAC forum and we know who each other is, ALREADY.

Time to take this to the next level.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345