Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: For R12 Rules

Angry for r12rules

sodadude,send me your address,my wifes brother would love too have a talk with him,his name is vincent,and seeing that you are a brother coke man,i'd be more than happy to send him down your way,i might even assist,piece of **** neighbors are sometimes worst than family.gather up your fellow workers at coke have a hughe party,lots of noise see if he gives you any **** then.
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Confused Re: for r12rules

Originally posted by len
    sodadude,send me your address,my wifes brother would love too have a talk with him,his name is vincent,and seeing that you are a brother coke man,i'd be more than happy to send him down your way,i might even assist,piece of **** neighbors are sometimes worst than family.gather up your fellow workers at coke have a hughe party,lots of noise see if he gives you any **** then.
    Hey Len. Damn it all I lost your email address. I dont think Boss likes us handing them out in our posts. How can I get yours? Mike
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Saw This On A Bulletin Board Today

"Forgive your enemies. Nothing pisses them off more than that."

I have decided to go the route of digital pictures with a telephoto lense. One neighbor(also an ally) is an older man that is handy with the camera. We are both going to the Planning Board meeting Wednesday night to challenge the changing of the by laws concerning road frontage requirements for the developing of property.

I am hoping to get a picture of the town dumptruck dumping road salt and sand. One conservation guy said that is a no no if it is going into wetlands.

I have lots to investigate. In the meantime I will keep smiling and go about my business.

[Edited by sodadude on 04-26-2004 at 07:29 PM]

Don't think you are a coward just because you ain't a big, obnoxious, disrecpectful slob of a human being like your a-hole neighbor. You are what you are, it's the reason your wife and kids love you. You have more friends than he does, oh, he may have people that act like his friends for reasons even they don't understand, but in the long run, you are better off being like you are than he is.
    A real hero works hard for his family, supports them, is there for them instead of at the bar with his buddies, volunteers to coach and etc...........and that is YOU.
    Does that make sense? I hope so, good luck, in the end you can win the war even if he seems to be winning the smaller battles. Anyway, best agency to call is DER, state office, they kick ass on matters like that.
    Good luck.......

If all that fails, get drunk and shoot his dog......... Just kidding, hang in there.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Mr. Dice

Originally posted by Diceman
    You are what you are, it's the reason your wife and kids love you.
    Dice, you have no idea how much your post just helped me and opened up my eyes.

I'll be honest with you. His wife instigated a huge part of this argument by lying to her husband that I yelled at her.
    That one false statement was what lit his fuse.
    She has always been somewhat of a pot stirrer.

BTW-How the hell did you know he has dogs!!!!Heh, heh.

You are a better man than he will ever be. You did a good job not hitting him. Report his ass to the DEP. Invite them to have a look with out telling him. Run this ahole into the ground. Just because he has "everybody in the town under his thumb" doesn't mean he has the govt. there too. Then when **** hits thefan you'll see how many friends he really has.

If that doesn't work just feed his dog x-lax
    Not what it use to be

Talking for r12 rules

sodadude i think ive got your email address somewhere,i'll send one too you.
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Re: Mr. Dice

Originally posted by sodadude

BTW-How the hell did you know he has dogs!!!!Heh, heh. [/B]
    Some things I just know, I don't know why I know, I just know. Know what I mean?

Something from the bible,
    "The meek shall inherit the earth."
    But they left out..."After all the crazy bastards kill themselves off."
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I had a neighbor that bugged me

when I lived in town. His dog slept in a little doggy bed in his bedroom. Every time he would leave I would feed his dog a can of refried beans. Bet he wondered what made that little bastard fart like that! "I don't know Mr. Vet..... I only feed him Iams!~ Ya shoulda heard him last night!"
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Re: Re: Mr. Dice

Originally posted by Diceman
    Something from the bible,
    "The meek shall inherit the earth."
    But they left out..."After all the crazy bastards kill themselves off."
    Dice, your something else .....

I think that the guy sounds EXTREMELY "Pwhipped", and does whatever she tells him to do.

What a homo loser.

Re: A Google search

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Revealed what appears to be a useful site.
    http://www.soberrecovery.com/links/m...dsandchat.html
    I'm gonna take a look at some of their links.
    Dave that turned out to be a great link. Thanks much for passing it on. Mike

Glad it helped.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast