i service a place that has negative air fireplace is gas its down drafting can anyone tell me where i can get a fan inducer that monts on the top of the b- vent on the roof to induce draft called lennox yesterday tech dept dont know nothing only said companys make them dont know who any ideas model # and serial# are closed in by marbel thanks