Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wake up!!

If all of that is true, we have a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM.
    If true, then the suspicions of the conservative crowd here are right.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Nothing I didnt all ready know.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Granted that the guy comes across as a little extreme, but I do enjoy listening to him. At least he has guts!

We will have to see where this goes,,

Long Legged Mack Daddy
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Me too I do HVAC and play the stock market from M-F,But on the weekends I am a spy and a hit man got to go I think they are comming for me.church in harlem

Think I'll reserve judgement until a few more things are actually verified. Not a fan of Obama, but not willing to crucify him on the word of a nutcase either.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Obama helped to defeat the Russians in the 80's? Wow, would that not make him a hero?

So this is the guy that says God told him that Harlem is the new promised land but no whites are allowed. The same person that said Obama is not worthy because he has white blood in him. I am embarrassed for you guys taking him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    Think I'll reserve judgement until a few more things are actually verified. Not a fan of Obama, but not willing to crucify him on the word of a nutcase either.
    Hey there has been nothing but negative evidence about Obama since he came on the scene. Communist back ground, place of birth, radical politics before and after he was elected President. The guy is a commie all the way as far as I can see. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey there has been nothing but negative evidence about Obama since he came on the scene. Communist back ground, place of birth, radical politics before and after he was elected President. The guy is a commie all the way as far as I can see. Thank you very much.
    So the commie beat the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    All I'm saying is these are incredibly serious allegations and they need to be proven.

As for the radical politics, even his supporters are deserting him for that one.

Commie....? I doubt it. I think maybe something a bit more sinister, but again, that needs to be proven.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    Commie....? I doubt it. I think maybe something a bit more sinister...
    Like... a Nazi? Oh wait, that one might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Obama helped to defeat the Russians in the 80's? Wow, would that not make him a hero?

So this is the guy that says God told him that Harlem is the new promised land but no whites are allowed. The same person that said Obama is not worthy because he has white blood in him. I am embarrassed for you guys taking him seriously.
    I'll second that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast