Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HVAC Agent

HVAC Agent

As anyone had any success with this website?

Just trying to browse it....it's very glitchy. You can't even use the back button. You can't even see how old the job postings are.

Supposedly I have been considered for 56 jobs in the two last month, without one single response back.

Where as another website I use, I applied for 5 positions and got back a response on all 5.

Someone on here started a thread about that site before. They said that they had the same problems that you have. Try the search option here. Maybe you could find it.

I also had issues on that web site as well.
    Ride hard on a Harley!!

I got hired right from that very site for the place I work for now. But that was 2 years ago.

I have experienced the same thing. Here is a link to that one, but there are others.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=480592
    Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.

Post a resume there and see what comes back its not really a good place to search since they don't date job listings etc. They spam job aggregate boards like Indeed also.

MepatWork, Craigslist, Monster, Yahoo Jobs, and Careerbuilder will give you better results on a search basis although putting a real email adress or phone number on Monster or Career Builder is a guarantee to get spam and telemarketing calls. I use otherinbox.com for them and a google voice number. If can block calls on google voice and easily change to another otherinbox email address when that happens.

I haven't had any luck there or any place in that matter

I have been on that site for about 6 years. It takes a little while for things to happen there. I changed my status as active in the beginning of December. After 2 months the calls started rolling in. I had already found a job by that time though.

Trust me, it works. You have to set your agent up the correct way. Call them if you're having trouble, they will hook you up.
    when life throws me a banjo, i play it

It worked for me i had calls come from local companies in the area call me but that is before the economy went to crap.But after that changed my status so iam really not looking also i have had luck with mepjobs thats a pretty good site to

I got my first job from that site and several phone calls, but that was 3 years ago so i dont know if it still works as great.

I recently signed up with Hvacagent and all I received was that they sent my profile info to four companies. Does anyone know how well paying them that $29 to fax resumes to local companies works?

no luck here either 3 yrs no calls, i set it up properly and it is active.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast