Confused sub zero 700tr says service?

From what I researched Service means long time running of unit. I checked condenser coil, was not that bad i cleaned it off anyway. Turned unit on and off to reset service icon, it worked. Also customer says he has top set at 38 and sometimes freezes cans of sprite. now i check the temp of box and temp it says they are right on the money. bottom drawers are set at 40 no problems with bottom. Sub zero wants you to pay to download service manuals, Just wanted to know if anything else causes it to say service?

Tell us more.

I don't know sub zero units, but I know refrigeration pretty well.

More about the unit and hpw it is running. Suction pressure, head pressure, refrigerant type, SH, SC...

I did not want to install line tap to check pressures yet, just by grabbing suction lines, possibly low not coming back to cold. I emailed sub zero they said (Service flashing indicates excessive compressor run) the unit is 134a. going to see if service comes on again before installing line tap valves. possibility that it was just running longer due to high head from condenser coil slightly dirty, also unit coil is kind of behind the bottom drawer (Restricting airflow) but thats how they are designed.

What temp are you calling "possibly low not coming back too cold"?
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!

If "the grass is greener on the other side", it likely has been fertilized with Bull$hit!

your condenser is dirty. Clean it. That "service" flash means too high of a discharge temp. I just read it in there manual at the sub zero website. Go
    find it.

Talking

I did clean the coil yesterday, no code yet, Thanks for your help!!!!