Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pat Robertson Silent on Chilean Earthquake

cause they are not black people.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

its only been a few hours..and does he do his show on Saturday? im sure Monday he will entertain you.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    cause they are not black people.......
    What's with you corny? Are you Black, just like to stir the racial pot or you just hate Pat Robertson? Come clean and tell us what is this all about. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Just stating the facts Glenn.....

I dont think Pat hates black folks either..... his aggression toward Haiti and blacks is more than likely....because of his guilt over having sexual relations with young poor haitian and other black boys..... Im sure we have all heard the rumors of Pat and his twisted desires....

He is more of a freak than Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker and Oral all rolled up in one package.......

I dont think Pat hates black folks either..... his aggression toward Haiti and blacks is more than likely....because of his guilt over having sexual relations with young poor haitian and other black boys..... Im sure we have all heard the rumors of Pat and his twisted desires....

He is more of a freak than Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker and Oral all rolled up in one package.......
    That is really twisted,....

not Pat.

Just sayin'

I dont think Pat hates black folks either..... his aggression toward Haiti and blacks is more than likely....because of his guilt over having sexual relations with young poor haitian and other black boys..... Im sure we have all heard the rumors of Pat and his twisted desires...........
    No I haven't heard of the rumors. How about stating the facts with evidence to back them up. Are we supposed to believe these are facts because deep in your mind you believe them to be true? Otherwise I request that you stop starting threads based on garbage like this without facts to back them up other than what you think in your biased mind.

Give us a break here. We have a lot of freedom on what we can say here but you are pushing the limits when you just make wild unfounded false charges against a nationally know preacher without any justification what soever. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Saturday, February 27, 2010
    Rev. Pat Robertson on the earthquake in Chile

Leader of the Christians, Pat Robertson, today released the following statement of blame for the massive earthquake in Chile:

"True story, in 1973 Chile elected a Communist to lead their government. The earthquake was punishment for that. God hates Communism. Also he is punishing Chile for electing a woman president, for not making their citizens speak English, and for having a country named after a food. And the queers too. The queers in Chile brought this on their country. Every time a hot young full breasted woman kissed another hot young full breasted woman right on the lips while their tongues snaked around each other and their heaving bosoms heaved while their soft hands caressed each other...hang on...what was I saying? Hmmmmm. Oh yes, this was all brought on by men having butt sex with other men. And the Commies. Yeah, that's it. Jesus hates that stuff."
    http://monkeymucker.********.com/201...hquake-in.html

Et tu printer. Care to back that up with some real news other than some satire from monkeymucker. Give us a break. I didn't think you would stoop to this. Thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

Some people can't handle satirical humor when it hits close to home...
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Just to point out an observation- if you get the actual transcript of Pat Robertson's statement about the earthquake in Haiti, you can't help but notice that there is quite a difference between it and what the national media reported.

While no one, including Pat Robertson, is perfect, there are people in this country who hate Christians and hate conservatives. They are thrilled that they have a "two for one" in Pat Robertson.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Et tu printer. Care to back that up with some real news other than some satire from monkeymucker. Give us a break. I didn't think you would stoop to this. Thank you very much.
    Come on Glen, you know when I want to give real information I back it up. Just thought a little bit of light hearted fun might be in order. Not like the site tried to pass itself off as anything more.

I heard a story from a medical person who once attended to Pat who said that Pat had hooves instead of regular feet....like a human being.... and that he always reeked of sulfer and brimstone....even with the massive amounts of cologne he wears in an attempt to cover the stench up.

This story came from an email from a friend.....so we know its truthfull.

C'mon, Glenn, not even you can defend Pat. He is despicable in every sense of the word.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast