Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 485
  1. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Lies...its all lies!

    Seems as though you are merely trying to stir the pot.

  2. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by md master View Post
    Who does Jesus worship as "the One True and Living God"?
    Jesus IS God...the Second Person of the Trinity. He worships no one.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by jdblack View Post
    Seems as though you are merely trying to stir the pot.
    Yes. Cool, geer, and acmanko all share the same guru...a farmer in Putnam, TX. He is the guru of pot stirring. Those who are mentored by this farmer have no other real purpose in life and find themselves bored silly. Hence, all the silly posts.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Sorry. The devil (Lucifer) certainly IS a being, and his purpose is to mislead man. He does this by helping us to think that we should follow our heart and not God's leadership.

    Lucifer appears reasonable and logical, and draws on human wisdom because it is often counter to God's wisdom.

    If you follow the lead of Lucifer, you will suffer the second, spiritual death. If you follow God, by accepting Christ as personal savior, you are spared from the second death, and can have eternal life.

    It is a choice you are being offered.
    I think the story of lucifer is just a parable and perhaps at one time he was in the presence of humans but I don't think he works in the world as an opposing force to God.

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Pneuma View Post
    I think the story of lucifer is just a parable and perhaps at one time he was in the presence of humans but I don't think he works in the world as an opposing force to God.
    Then you think wrong. Parables are easily distinguished from nonparables by those who understand Scripture. Satan is no parable. He is a very real being who apparently has sucked you in.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  6. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,948
    It supports the fact that if you tell a lie long enough, people will except it as truth.
    I am by no means a religious person, I am a spiritual person though....big difference.
    I will never support organized religion because of all the contempt that it breeds, division it creates, and money it thrives on as well as ignorance.

    A perfect control mechanism...wouldn't you say?

    If I were a king, this would be the perfect tool for control and manipulation of the masses. Division is the key and the motto of conquerors.

    The Art of War - Sun Tzu

    I guess alot of you enjoy being conquered and divided. As well as being told what to think on a spiritual level by a bias and fictitious Christian entity. I however refuse to restrict my mind and will continue to practice free thought.... it makes for a healthier mind, body and spirit.
    Last edited by coolwhip; 03-01-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Yes. Cool, geer, and acmanko all share the same guru...a farmer in Putnam, TX. He is the guru of pot stirring. Those who are mentored by this farmer have no other real purpose in life and find themselves bored silly. Hence, all the silly posts.
    I've never met or talked to geer or coolwhip, I could not even tell you their names.

    Silly posts are much better than false interpretation of the Bible

  8. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    I've never met or talked to geer or coolwhip, I could not even tell you their names.

    I never said you did.

    Silly posts are much better than false interpretation of the Bible

    Ah! Something on which we agree.

    But truth is so much better than silliness. C.S. Lewis said something about silliness. "Silliness, even when spoken of God, is still silliness."
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,948
    C S Lewis.....a writer of fiction. You like to follow and quote fiction dont you Boots?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  10. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    I've never met or talked to geer or coolwhip, I could not even tell you their names.

    I never said you did.

    Silly posts are much better than false interpretation of the Bible

    Ah! Something on which we agree.

    But truth is so much better than silliness. C.S. Lewis said something about silliness. "Silliness, even when spoken of God, is still silliness."
    I watched a movie last night, The Chosen.

    You are very similar to Hasidic

  11. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    peoples republic of maryland
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Jesus IS God...the Second Person of the Trinity. He worships no one.

    So your saying that Jesus has no god?
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP

  12. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Then you think wrong. Parables are easily distinguished from nonparables by those who understand Scripture. Satan is no parable. He is a very real being who apparently has sucked you in.
    Bootlen you seem to never hesitate crossing the line that seperates stating an opinion from insulting someone. I stand here, judged by Bootlen, a slave of Satan.

  13. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    It supports the fact that if you tell a lie long enough, people will except it as truth. Didn't the whole world is flat thing prove this statement wrong.
    I am by no means a religious person, I am a spiritual person though....big difference. Spiritual to what. I don't understand this. You don't believe in a higher being so how did we "evolve" a spirit?
    I will never support organized religion because of all the contempt that it breeds, division it creates, and money it thrives on as well as ignorance.
    If you don't support anything that breeds contempt or creates division then you cant support much of anything these days, not even yourself. A perfect control mechanism...wouldn't you say? No not really because even though we have Christ to tell us how to live we still have people that choose not to believe and make bad decisions. This is called free will.
    If I were a king, this would be the perfect tool for control and manipulation of the masses. Division is the key and the motto of conquerors.

    The Art of War - Sun Tzu

    I guess alot of you enjoy being conquered and divided. As well as being told what to think on a spiritual level by a bias and fictitious Christian entity. I am not told what to think I am told how I should think and there my friend is the difference. I however refuse to restrict my mind and will continue to practice free thought.... it makes for a healthier mind, body and spirit.
    See red

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event