Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283132333435363738
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    You talking about a fatal head wound, dying, and coming back to life after 3 days? Rev. 13?
    No, I read Rev 13... that is not it...

I probably need to give more information... I was busy early today.

If I remember correctly (and I may not), there is prophesy about a ruler that will rule for 3.5 years, and be killed... Then will rise from the dead and many will worship him... He will rule for another 3.5 years.... This may be during the 7 years tribulation... in which case Christians will not be here (that is my belief).

Does anyone remember that passage? It may be in Daniel...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    No, I'm saying according to an accepted calender , Christ was born in the the year 1AD and died in the year 33 AD
    Chronology
    Main article: Chronology of Jesus
    See also: Nativity of Jesus, 1 BC, and Year zero
    Scholars conclude that Jesus was born 7–2 BC/BCE and died 26–36 AD/CE.[40][41]

There is no contemporary evidence of the exact date of Jesus' birth. The common Gregorian calendar for numbering years, in which the current year is 2010, is based on an early medieval attempt to count the years from his birth (Incarnation). The Gospel of Matthew places his birth under the reign of Herod the Great, who died in 4 BC/BCE,[42] and indications in the Gospel of Luke point to the same period, though Luke also describes the birth as taking place during the first census of the Roman provinces of Syria and Iudaea, which is generally believed to have occurred in 6 AD/CE.[43] Most scholars generally assume a date of birth between 6 and 4 BC/BCE.[44
    Jesus' ministry, which according to the Gospel of Luke he began at about 30 years of age,[46] followed that of John the Baptist,[47] whose ministry is said to have begun "in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar",[Lk. 3:1–2] which would be about 28 or 29 AD/CE.[48] Jesus' ministry lasted around one year, according to the Synoptic Gospels, or three years according to the Gospel of John.[49] Thus, the earliest generally-accepted date for the crucifixion is 29 AD/CE, and the latest is 36 AD/CE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_christ
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    No, I read Rev 13... that is not it...

I probably need to give more information... I was busy early today.

If I remember correctly (and I may not), there is prophesy about a ruler that will rule for 3.5 years, and be killed... Then will rise from the dead and many will worship him... He will rule for another 3.5 years.... This may be during the 7 years tribulation... in which case Christians will not be here (that is my belief).

Does anyone remember that passage? It may be in Daniel...
    Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

It's amazing that an ancient writing would say the whole world will see these two witness laying dead in the street. That could only be possible with modern day communications.

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

It's amazing that an ancient writing would say the whole world will see these two witness laying dead in the street. That could only be possible with modern day communications.
    Or; with God, all things are possible. Or; you are misunderstanding the intent of the passage.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283132333435363738