+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's The GUILTY Party who hacked into my online Resume ???.....

Post Likes
    Just too damn funny,the tears are pouring out of my eyes!I'd have paid anything to see the look on your face when you first read it.WHAT THE$%#@! LMAO

Post Likes
    .........and I am STILL laughing !!!!

Post Likes
    Oh, my GAWD!!! My sides are KILLING ME!! Somebody shoot me!! Pleeeease... no more!!! I'm seeing stars!!!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    R12 has been around here for a while,and looking for a good job most of this time.

If I didn't know him thru this site,then maybe I could see the humor.

Messing with his future ,was it worth it to YOU?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by R12rules
    Originally posted by Spidy
    ROTFL.......................SLMAO................. .....OMG the tears...............

I hear there is alot of work in San fran area for someone with your ermm"cough" exp.!!!! lol

My WHAT???........

An experienced "fudge packer".... San francisco.....Get it?! anyway J/K...

Yeah it was pretty mean,And I hope you didnt loose a job over it and... ahh....I didnt do it.......But you got to admitt from the outside its pretty funny

Post Likes
    Don't look at me.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes

Angry

Originally posted by hvac4u
    gotta love us pranksters! where can we see this literary piece of work?
    4-D's probably still has his copy. If he hasnt deleted it yet.

DiceMan..... Dice probably has the "Before & After" copy's of what be butchered up....

.....and I trusted him...........

Post Likes
    Im sure its a bad deal for the recipient but.......DAMN i wished I could have read it , sounds like fun for the rest of us...........

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Don't look at me. It musta been Jack.

Before you left, everything was fine! The minute your gone ... Dow writes me about this funny part of my resume whereas part of my experience in California was "Fudge Packer" ....
    He mentioned he thought I must be joking or something but thought it was funny.

WELL I DIDNT THINK IT WAS FUNNY!!!

But I didnt believe I was in trouble until I reviewed my once perfectly-good-resume ... and discovered all the hacked up parts of it's contents!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hvac/r-ia
    Im sure its a bad deal for the recipient but.......DAMN i wished I could have read it , sounds like fun for the rest of us...........

I cant bring myself to recount what was in the part about sales. Or about menoring. It was just deplorable!!! Unspeakable!!!

Post Likes
    I dont imagine you would find it funny...sorry about the hack who done this.... but laugh at yourself and others cannot hurt you.... I hope it did not cost you a possible job

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hvac/r-ia
    I dont imagine you would find it funny...sorry about the hack who done this.... but laugh at yourself and others cannot hurt you.... I hope it did not cost you a possible job

WHO KNOWS WHAT EMPLOYERS HAVE ALREADY MAILED ME JOB PROPOSALS .... TO AN ADDRESS IN Zimbabwe!!!

And with the phone number DELETED by that hack of hacksters ..... they had no real way of contacting me.

Oh wait ... one guy phoned last Tuesday.... He sounded interested.
    However, I have NOT heard from the man since!!!
    This was BEFORE I discovered there was a problem with my online resume!

hmmmmm.... makes ya wonder.

Post Likes
    It's too bad we just filled our position...I would've hired ya.

But here's how you can turn this around.....

Go to any place you think this may have been sent to. Ask to speak to whoever does the hiring. Tell the person that you submitted a resume and you have since found that some where sent out that someone changed on you as a joke. Ask if you can submit a new one. During this time, keep in mind that you have thier attention and use it to your advantage. Take a bit of time explaining why you would be an asset to thier company and tell them you are goal oriented, driven to succeed, and have great attention to detail.

See....now you have got the chance to talk to them.

Use it to your advantage....good luck
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by i_got_ideas
    It's too bad we just filled our position...I would've hired ya.

But here's how you can turn this around.....

Go to any place you think this may have been sent to. Ask to speak to whoever does the hiring. Tell the person that you submitted a resume and you have since found that some where sent out that someone changed on you as a joke. Ask if you can submit a new one. During this time, keep in mind that you have thier attention and use it to your advantage. Take a bit of time explaining why you would be an asset to thier company and tell them you are goal oriented, driven to succeed, and have great attention to detail.

See....now you have got the chance to talk to them.

Use it to your advantage....good luck
    OH, hell it was an on-line resume. Kind of hard to talk to them then isn't it.

Don't worry, you'll find something.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Post Likes
    Thanks for the kind advice.

I still await a confession from either Jack or Dice. I know one of them had something to do with this shenanegan!

Post Likes
    If you even want my opinion.

I think for someone to do that is very stupid. Yeagh a joke. But that joke could have some serious implications on a personal level for R12 and it's not near as funny when your the guy that had it done to them. I am a huge pratical jokester, but theres a place and time for it. This resume is being sent to potential employers, and right now, with out any screwing around R12 needs a job.

Real smart.. Real funny..

I for one am trying to help out R12 by passing his name around to colleagues. I would hope that every one here can understand that he has a wife and kids to look after and needs a job soon. Any one of you may find yourself in a situation much like he is in later on in life. Moved away, has some good experience, but now is older. Now out of his element, in a new place, needs a good paying job, economy has had a huge impact on our industry and things although improving are still not the gang busters they were a few short years ago. So he is sitting here, killing himslef to go on these job interveiws all over get out. Contractors have a difficult time seeing past the age part. It does play into many contractors decisions beleive me.

Just no need for the jokes. It's a serious matter and one I hope gets resolved soon. R12 has been a great contributor here and has a lot to offer in wisdom.

Post Likes
    I agree with dash,most jokes played out by adults go way to far. I have talked to R12 on the phone before he is a very kind hearted man and did not deserve this. I do like what Dow said also, I think that we should all help R12.

Post Likes
    BE SCARED OF THE COMPANIES THAT DID CALL YOU ESPECIALLY IF THEY REQUEST YOU WEAR SHORTS TO THE INTERVIEW
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Post Likes
    Thanks Dow.... one the serious side here.. I have been getting this "complex" like; once you pass a certain number of years either in age or trade experience, you are no longer employable to the average small service contractor.

One outfit I interviewed with out of Houston had the service manager making less than what I was requesting for salary. (he said I wanted 80K)
    So when I never heard back from them, I assumed they got someone else to fill the position.
    It turned out that the manager had lied to his boss about what I was requesting for salary and the boss never considered me.
    But that's just one.

I get a little agressive about my work and sharing ideas when I start with a new service manager. But I never expect to take his job from him. I dont want to "run the show", I just want to be part of the ops.
    If I found another person like me, I'd even consider going back into contracting! At least I'd know what to expect when I hired someone who was fifty and has demonstrated where there areas of strengths are. A young person today has the whole field open to them. It takes time to see where they will do their most excellant work in. I already know where I will excell in.
    But try telling that to a perspective employer. Especially if they are younger than yourself or they are only a manager, and not an owner.

Oh, on the humorous side; to the pranksters here on this forum, I admit we all need a good alugh from time to time. And I would nto have posted the question; "Who Done It?", if I was concerned about the replies that would soon be flying around here.

Seriously, I dont know who was responsible. Ed has not a mean bone in his head. (heart?) So I dont really blame him.
    And ,yes, I do know what fuge packing is about. I lived in that state many years. Although that term is not a common one. Even amongst the queer set.

Your all a great bunch here. And I dont mind some humor. It turned out pretty funny afterall.

If anyone wants to see a brief copy of my resume, they can go to the thread for jobs. It's listed in my post over there.
    (I changed my log in name so it wont be hacked so easily next time)

Post Likes
    Originally posted by R12rules
    Thanks for the kind advice.

I still await a confession from either Jack or Dice. I know one of them had something to do with this shenanegan!
    I was not here, if I did it I would tell ya.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in