• "Green" leafs and grass

1 10.00%
  • dolphins, [cattle of the sea]

1 10.00%
  • Spotted Owl

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hmm ARP Chefs create... "OBAMANOMIC STEW"

Soup-line came up in another thread, so I figure we need to get planning on a recipe for our future,... suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Soup-line came up in another thread, so I figure we need to get planning on a recipe for our future,... suggestions?
    Have to do some research and find out the recipes for the soup they served in the gulogs in Sibera back in the good old days of the "USSR".

I understand the North Vietnamese gave our POWs in some watered down soup with rotten fish heads and the like for meals. Perhaps some of our liberal friends can share with us the recipe that their Democratic leaders plan on feeding us after they take over the government with their "people's malisha" which Obama has talked about forming with his loyal commie supporters.

"London's MI-6 spent five years preparing Wynne for his spy role before he ever met Colonel Penkovsky.......
    The story of his ugly ordeal behind Soviet bars for 18 months is as harrowing as anything in Koestler's Darkness at Noon, despite the fact that it was not Stalin's grim regime but Khrushchev's that punished Wynne. Though he was sometimes beaten, the primary torture was calculated degradation aimed at reducing Wynne to a broken, pliable animal. He never had adequate clothes or blankets for the harsh Russian winters. He was forced to live amid the stench of his own excrement.
    He was made to stand naked before jeering female warders.
    He was also systematically starved ("The fish soup is bitter and floating with eyes. I swallow the soup, eyes and all"), "

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,837989,00.html#ixzz0gbWNQIPl

If Obama has his way the time is near. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Ohh, if I were in a tacky mood... there are some things one could say... but I will not... Think references to liberals in office...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Have to do some research and find out the recipes for the soup they served in the gulogs in Sibera back in the good old days of the "USSR".

I understand the North Vietnamese gave our POWs in some watered down soup with rotten fish heads and the like for meals. Perhaps some of our liberal friends can share with us the recipe that their Democratic leaders plan on feeding us after they take over the government with their "people's malisha" which Obama has talked about forming with his loyal commie supporters.

"London's MI-6 spent five years preparing Wynne for his spy role before he ever met Colonel Penkovsky.......
    The story of his ugly ordeal behind Soviet bars for 18 months is as harrowing as anything in Koestler's Darkness at Noon, despite the fact that it was not Stalin's grim regime but Khrushchev's that punished Wynne. Though he was sometimes beaten, the primary torture was calculated degradation aimed at reducing Wynne to a broken, pliable animal. He never had adequate clothes or blankets for the harsh Russian winters. He was forced to live amid the stench of his own excrement.
    He was made to stand naked before jeering female warders.
    He was also systematically starved ("The fish soup is bitter and floating with eyes. I swallow the soup, eyes and all"), "

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,837989,00.html#ixzz0gbWNQIPl

If Obama has his way the time is near. Thank you very much
    I read a NVA prisoner account many years ago, rice with worms and all. Bugs became a welcome source of protein for those poor guys. I cannot imagine the condition. I have eaten weevils by accident in food and I did not let it bother me,... in much I attribute to respect for those who have had to endure so much worse.

They will not be forgotten.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ohh, if I were in a tacky mood... there are some things one could say... but I will not... Think references to liberals in office...
    "Soylent Green"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    "Soylent Green"?
    Nooo, much more tacky and rude... even locker-room... That is why I could not post it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Nooo, much more tacky and rude... even locker-room... That is why I could not post it.
    LOL,,,

Well, I actually decided on 4 choices, so I will have some alternatives and substitutes:

For meat base, I am going with squirrel as my first choice mostly as a matter of availability. However, I also chose fresh beaten seal because I am certain this is superior if I can get it due to more fat content and of course it is pre-tenderized.

Now then for vegetables, I went with green grass and leaves, once again a choice decided largely on availability. But I also chose poke salad because it sounds much better, but at this time I am not quite sure what that is.

The vegetable matter took some thinking. I was very tempted by worthless greenbacks and IRS mail too. In the end I decided the worthless greenbacks would be mostly rubber and hard to chew,.... and there was no reason to get into a snit with the IRS since I will have no further use for the worthless greenbacks if they want them anyway. I think that was a logical choice.

Ohh, if I were in a tacky mood... there are some things one could say... but I will not... Think references to liberals in office..

"mountain-oysters" ?

Quote Originally Posted by OuTcAsT View Post
    "mountain-oysters" ?
    Think body parts of specific liberals, in specific cooked dishes... Yeah, it is tacky... and potentially locker room... That is all I am going to say...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

How about John McCain chop liver? Never saw that one.

Rotisserie Reid anyone?

Maybe others...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8