Arrow Million Dollar energy Meal/Dinner, Believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks To god For Our Turnip Greens.

I'll Be 28 in 4 days,on the 26th. I've eaten almost everything in my years..

I've always heard,,, I don't have the energy I use to have when I was a Kid,, "and I feel the same way." What would you give to Feel the way you use to? It was mentioned to me that it is in the bible that the foods from the garden would always be good. "I'm one of those that doesn't trust store bought food." Who knows whats in the food we buy.

Anyways,,, For the first time,,, to the best of my memory I had EatenTurnip Greens That my Dads Gal Cooked him,, "I snatched me some" from his place. She Used the Turnips from the Can, And Turnip leafs.

After eating the Greens,, and a few other side items such as corn,, and I don't recall what else,,, "I felt a Boost Of energy that I've not felt since I was a Kid." I was amazed at what I felt. This was a few months ago. I clearly seen that the right Food can make you feel very powerful and healthy.

Thats the First Time, And Last Time I've felt so good since I lost my childhood energy and health. Which is why I'm sharing this with you.

We stoped at the supermarket,,, Unaware she used Turnips from a can,, I got the Real turnips and purchased the leafs separately. I think the Turnip is an Over Grown Redish,, "Unsure." Anyways I have leafs cooking right Now,,, and The Cut up turnips. "I want to see if they make me feel the way they did the last time i had eaten them."

My question is,,, Perhaps The greens can make you feel good only once, Wait a while,, then eat them again. But,, What other Foods can you eat inbetween that gives the same energy????

I'm Looking to better my life with Foods that are great, I love what I felt that day. When I eat "Normal" foods that the American cooks,,, I do Not feel any energy,, I don't feel any health from the food,, In fact I feel No difference. I can eat chicken stew or a Mac donalds hamburger and they appear to be both equal in energy. When I ate the greens it litterly blowed my paints off.

Lets Add Foods to this Thread that Gives you Both Good health,, and Mainly Massive amounts of energy.

Give My family Ideals on how to Prepare Meals from the Garden, I want to enjoy eating the right foods and try to start avoiding foods that has "Nothing" to offer.

Also,,, Cook you some turnip greens, Or have your wife Cook you some. Use Both the Turnip,, and the greens. Post back with your results.

Eating Healthy...

Put some fresh fried cracklins in them for a try .

Eating right is HALF of the solution. You MUST exercise.

Think of your body as a battery, you wouldn't want to leave it on the charger all of the time.

For the month of Feb. we have been sharing this house here in Florida with my sister and brother-in-law. Since we are on vacation I have been eating a lot and drinking more than normal. And also we have been visiting the local restuarants were I have been enjoying a lot of spicy foods.

As a result I have been complaining about continuing heartburn. My BIL offered me some of his buttermilk which he drinks on a regular basis. The way he explained it is that he drinks it because there is a milk culture in it that helps with digestion.

I was a kid when I first ever tasted buttermilk. It tasted like sour milk to me and I never drank it since. Since this heartburn was curtailing my vacation I decided to give it try.

The buttermilk did the trick after 2 days. 55 years later the buttermilk didn't taste like sour milk this time. I would descibe it more like liquid cottage cheese. But in any case it solved my problem of getting heart burn every time I eat something.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    For the month of Feb. we have been sharing this house here in Florida with my sister and brother-in-law. Since we are on vacation I have been eating a lot and drinking more than normal. And also we have been visiting the local restuarants were I have been enjoying a lot of spicy foods.

As a result I have been complaining about continuing heartburn. My BIL offered me some of his buttermilk which he drinks on a regular basis. The way he explained it is that he drinks it because there is a milk culture in it that helps with digestion.

I was a kid when I first ever tasted buttermilk. It tasted like sour milk to me and I never drank it since. Since this heartburn was curtailing my vacation I decided to give it try.

The buttermilk did the trick after 2 days. 55 years later the buttermilk didn't taste like sour milk this time. I would descibe it more like liquid cottage cheese. But in any case it solved my problem of getting heart burn every time I eat something.

aaaaaaw crap Jerry, it's official now.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    aaaaaaw crap Jerry, it's official now.
    What are you talking about !!!???!!!! I still have all of my teeth

OMG Eeeeewww.. I feel so bad to comment like that but this ruined my night LOL. Now I have to figure out how to sleep ;alksdjflkjasd;hf;lkahsdlk;f