Frozen burgers for lunch

Ok I got mine defrosting in the fridge, so how can I spice it up a bit?

Gonna be using a nonstick skillet.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, for the ungratefull, have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Refrigeration is all the same weather your making Ice, refrigerating or freezing the product.

frozen burgers

Serval options kroger sells daddy hinklemans a 2 part marinade that kicks butt.If you dont have that avail. try mixing salsa into burgers like a meatloaf and patty up put into freezer for about 15- 20 min to fim up hey most poeple put onion ,tomato,etc adds a little to cook time but juicy.Last put powderd ranch dressing and do ranch burgers add a slice of pepperjack good to go

Onion soup mix helps for a quick fix
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Good ideas, I got mine resting in a shallow plate of Yuengling (beer) and some chooped onions,Garlic and some soy sauce.

I've done it before and is pretty tasty, I'd like to get some liquid smoke make some burgers from scratch come spring mixing in chopped onions,garlic powder, finely diced celery, I may use scallions instead of onions and let the patties baste in whiskey for a bit before grilling.

How's that sound?
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, for the ungratefull, have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Refrigeration is all the same weather your making Ice, refrigerating or freezing the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Good ideas, I got mine resting in a shallow plate of Yuengling (beer) and some chooped onions,Garlic and some soy sauce.

I've done it before and is pretty tasty, I'd like to get some liquid smoke make some burgers from scratch come spring mixing in chopped onions,garlic powder, finely diced celery, I may use scallions instead of onions and let the patties baste in whiskey for a bit before grilling.

How's that sound?
    Try cooking cajun blackened ( burgers, fish ,pork ,alligator, turtle , frog legs , deer , nutria ), . If you really like smack ya mama flavor. Yep , I'm a South Louisiana Boy. If it walks or swims we'll blacken it and eat most anything . LOL !!! Le bon temps roulier ( let the good times roll ). Come down one MardiGras and it will change the way you live forever Happy cooking .