+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newer Opti View

Post Likes

Confused Newer Opti View

I noticed that it takes an extra key stroke when I log in to a newer panel that went on a YT last year. Could have sworn I didn't need to last year. That ends up two keystrokes before the good ol' four digit number.

What gives? Am I losing my mind?
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    It was check then code # could you explain haven't been on newer one yet but I can check to see if something has changed.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    I had to put a zero in front of everything to get in.

I have to wonder if that's factory, or something the OEM tech put in. This one was installed last year while I was on a long planned vacation, and that particular office can be very sneaky and C.S.
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    Unless it's changed, the entry level codes should be the same. Are you speaking of those, or the password/id number?

Post Likes
    This is the main login.

At least I thought it was. Could somebody leave a user ID in it that would change the main login? There was a work hunting visit to the location by an OEM guy a while back, while, of course, I wasn't at the location.

If I find out that the OEM guy is f***ing with me.....
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    There are 3 levels of axcess view , operator , service I was looking at the manuel 160.54.m1 on page 214 & 215 it speaks of custom user ID its possible that they put in a custom code but you need to see what level axcess your in. It also says the default is 0

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    It was the service mode that I was going to, and I got in with the zero in front of the same code that works on all the others.

Next time I'm there I'll dig a little deeper. Was doing the annual, and wanted to run the oil pump, is how I found it.
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    Haven't had to put a zero in on ours, they were installed last spring.
    GO DAWGS!

Post Likes
    This was at the end of July, last year, when it was installed, and as far as I know it came direct from the factory parts. No big deal, as long as I can get in.

I will look through the user ID section next time, though.
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

Post Likes
    Let us know what you find I would log in under all three levels first 2 are 9675 last one you already know good luck.

Post Likes
    Randy
    thats normal its using identifying user #,then password.nothing has to be pressed it can be 0 which is default so next time just hit login,check,password lvl and away you go. Its as york56 stated about 3 levels and what particular IOM but there are 4 which you would need furter info fro JCI to continue further using that little guy.
    Cheers.
    RC....sorry about crappy typing just had surgery on bum wrist 2 days ago.having places like this to keep old grey matter going is great.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in