Towers w/Pulse Pure & Separator Pump

I have 3 towers with a common basin via piping that have a pulse pure system on each and single separator pump piped in with a tubular 'cone vortex' type solids remover. Name of it escapes me at the moment. The piping design is such that the actual basin conductivity will only be read if the separator pump is running, sensor is uphill. Anytime any tower is being called to run the separator pump runs, and if the separator pump hasn't ran at all in a 24 hour period the separator pump runs for 15 minutes.

I am wondering your take on this overall design and operation?

Does the separator pump really need to run anytime any tower is running or would it be better to cycle it based on some other type of logic, say a reset at x OAT and y tower runtime then run separator pump for at least z minutes?
    The other thing that I am wondering about is why wouldn't you put the conductivity sensor at the basin level so it always reads accurate conductivity vs. only when the pump runs. My thought is to minimize runtime on the separator pump or get some kind of 'valid' reading to run the separator pump when actually needed.

Thanks in advance
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Why don't you call your "senior friend JJ" with questions like this? LOL I might be able to offer some reasons.

Later,
    JJ

You know where I am.......

What do sales guys really know?

Will do.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/