Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,491

    Way to go~~~NObama

    In the news this morning, the Military captures a top Al-Qaeda officer, The NObama administration take credit for the capture~~~~~~~~~What ?

    How does that work???

    apparently if something bad happens, It's Bush's fault, if something good happens........well, whatever
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    In the news this morning, the Military captures a top Al-Qaeda officer, The NObama administration take credit for the capture~~~~~~~~~What ?

    How does that work???

    apparently if something bad happens, It's Bush's fault, if something good happens........well, whatever

    Grasping at some more straws, huh Jmac?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Yo.... Here!, I'm right here..
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Grasping at some more straws, huh Jmac?
    sniping again huh seaton.........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    sniping again huh seaton.........
    obviously
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Who should take responsibility then?

    Last time I checked the president is commander in chief.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Who should take responsibility then?

    Last time I checked the president is commander in chief.
    Yes he is commander in chief, but he doesn't want to take the blame for anything bad that happens, yet he wants credit for anything good that happens, can't have it both ways unless you are a democrat.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    Yes he is commander in chief, but he doesn't want to take the blame for anything bad that happens, yet he wants credit for anything good that happens, can't have it both ways unless you are a democrat.
    Or G'dubya.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,491
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Who should take responsibility then?

    Last time I checked the president is commander in chief.

    BWHAHAHAHAHA, You don't find it the least bit Ironic, for the last 13 months all bad things in the world were Bush's fault.

    The military captures a big name bad guy and all of a sudden it's because of the NObama administration

    un-freakingbelievable, Go put your feet up on the desk and relax.......your hero has everything under control
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    BWHAHAHAHAHA, You don't find it the least bit Ironic, for the last 13 months all bad things in the world were Bush's fault.

    The military captures a big name bad guy and all of a sudden it's because of the NObama administration

    un-freakingbelievable, Go put your feet up on the desk and relax.......your hero has everything under control

    They are up on the desk....drinking a cold one too!! Thanks Obama

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,945
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    They are up on the desk....drinking a cold one too!! Thanks Obama
    Nice to know you like a uppity so and so as President. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Nice to know you like a uppity so and so as President. Thank you very much.

    Glenn, you don't know him personally so you really don't know. You can only speculate.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,237
    Hes only half uppity isnt he......

    :|
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event