Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 65
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,620

    There has been no global warming since 1995

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...organised.html

    "Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995

    • Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes
    Data: Professor Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good as it should be'

    The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.
    Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the relevant papers.
    Professor Jones told the BBC yesterday there was truth in the observations of colleagues that he lacked organisational skills, that his office was swamped with piles of paper and that his record keeping is ‘not as good as it should be’.
    The data is crucial to the famous ‘hockey stick graph’ used by climate change advocates to support the theory.

    Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.
    And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

    Professor Jones has been in the spotlight since he stepped down as director of the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit after the leaking of emails that sceptics claim show scientists were manipulating data.
    The raw data, collected from hundreds of weather stations around the world and analysed by his unit, has been used for years to bolster efforts by the United Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to press governments to cut carbon dioxide emissions."



    Here it is folks more unraveling of the GW hoax. The anti Americans both here and abroad want us to destroy our economy over the hoax of man made GW. How much more evidence do we need before we pronounce this horse dead.

    Obama has an agenda to destroy private enterprise and have us become a socialist state. He and the socialist Democrats will never but never admit they are wrong. They will ride this horse forever as long as the main stream media backs them 100% as they always have. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    So why is the Arctic melting?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,685

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,620
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So why is the Arctic melting?
    So why is the Antarctic ice getting thicker? This is not my field but the one absolute thing that I am sure of is that man is not responsible for any of this. Also I don't like socialist crusaders like Owl Gore playing "chicken little" claiming were doomed unless we cut our standard of living in half in the US to save the planet so the non Western countries can easily overtake us. You seem like a smart guy printer can't you see that. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So why is the Antarctic ice getting thicker? This is not my field but the one absolute thing that I am sure of is that man is not responsible for any of this. Also I don't like socialist crusaders like Owl Gore playing "chicken little" claiming were doomed unless we cut our standard of living in half in the US to save the planet so the non Western countries can easily overtake us. You seem like a smart guy printer can't you see that. Thank you very much.
    You posted that there is no global warming, not that man is not the cause of global warming.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,620
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    You posted that there is no global warming, not that man is not the cause of global warming.
    OK printer I put that out to show that the whole notion of GW is not settled much less the man made part of it which is truly a joke. I personally am not sure if we are into GW or not but I do not feel man has anything at all to do with it. I sure hope we are going toward GW in lieu of G cooling because then we would be in for a hell of a time. Actualy I said in my op

    "Here it is folks more unraveling of the GW hoax. The anti Americans both here and abroad want us to destroy our economy over the hoax of man made GW. How much more evidence do we need before we pronounce this horse dead."

    So printer I did say that man is not the cause. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So why is the Arctic melting?
    Because it is warmer in the Arctic....or....sublimation from the lack of moisture in the air...undersea warming from volcanic activity?

    Aren't you one who keeps saying that we cannot judge "global" temperature by "local" temperatures? If it is colder in some parts of the world while it is warmer in the Arctic, the ice can melt without there being a warming of the entire globe.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Because it is warmer in the Arctic....or....sublimation from the lack of moisture in the air...undersea warming from volcanic activity?

    Aren't you one who keeps saying that we cannot judge "global" temperature by "local" temperatures? If it is colder in some parts of the world while it is warmer in the Arctic, the ice can melt without there being a warming of the entire globe.
    Warm moist air from the Pacific moves into the Arctic and raises the temperature. Local temperature is one thing but the Arctic region is about the size of the US and Canada combined.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,098
    HAHA! It is funny watching them try to backpedal when they are caught lying.. What a bunch of dweebs!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,098
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Warm moist air from the Pacific moves into the Arctic and raises the temperature. Local temperature is one thing but the Arctic region is about the size of the US and Canada combined.
    Record low temps and snowfall, worldwide this winter,..

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Record low temps and snowfall, worldwide this winter,..
    That would be because the global temperature is rising...


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,098
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    That would be because the global temperature is rising...

    Perfect scandal, I come from generations of farmers. So if it is too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, then it must be climate change. What a load of cr@p, anyone who believes it is a perfect stooge.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Warm moist air from the Pacific moves into the Arctic and raises the temperature. Local temperature is one thing but the Arctic region is about the size of the US and Canada combined.
    Last week, all 49 states of the United States saw record low temperatures. What's your point?

    You can't use the same argument for your cause that you use against those who don't buy into your cause. You can't have it both ways.

    Just face it; a bunch of unscrupulous politicians and elitist leftists have used unscrupulous scientists and journalists to dupe naive people into rallying against something that was for the most part fabricated.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event