Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,940

    Un-U.N. the U.S.!

    Here we go again!
    Obama has said that work to broaden economic sanctions in the U.N. Security Council is moving along quickly, but he hasn't given a specific timeline. China, one of five permanent members of the Security Council, has close economic ties to Iran and can block a resolution by itself.
    Three scary points about this statement;

    1. President Obama's definition of "moving along quickly", especially when it is followed by; "hasn't given a specific timeline.

    2. Relying on China, the most lying, deceiving country that has a major influence on the world.

    3. Trusting that the U.N. will ever actually do what it says it will do.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100214/...on_middle_east

    At least we knew that President W Bush had the guts to bypass the U.N. and do what was best for the U.S. when the U.N. refused to do what it threatened to do. A threat not carried out means absolutely nothing, and Iran knows this. Iran is looking to start the official WWIII between Islam and non-Muslims worldwide. We may as well just get it going and put a stop to one sided terrorism.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,026
    Iran is going nuclear, get used to it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Iran is going nuclear, get used to it.
    There is no way that Israel is going to let that happen. We could just give Israel 100% support and let them loose on Iran. That would still wind up having the same result for making WWIII official instead of it just being Islam attacking everyone else and calling it terrorism instead of acts of war.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,570
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    There is no way that Israel is going to let that happen. We could just give Israel 100% support and let them loose on Iran. That would still wind up having the same result for making WWIII official instead of it just being Islam attacking everyone else and calling it terrorism instead of acts of war.
    Hey the only reason we are in the quasi state of unofficial WWIII is Israel and its conduct and actions against the Palestinians including acts of terror in the 40s and 50s pissing off the Muslim world and contributing to the reawakening of radical Islam which has been dormant for at least 500 years or so. Like out to some horror movie. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,026
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    There is no way that Israel is going to let that happen. We could just give Israel 100% support and let them loose on Iran. That would still wind up having the same result for making WWIII official instead of it just being Islam attacking everyone else and calling it terrorism instead of acts of war.
    I don't think isreal can stop it, nor do I think we will support them 100%. I do not understand why, but that is how it seems to be.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,940
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey the only reason we are in the quasi state of unofficial WWIII is Israel and its conduct and actions against the Palestinians including acts of terror in the 40s and 50s pissing off the Muslim world and contributing to the reawakening of radical Islam which has been dormant for at least 500 years or so. Like out to some horror movie. Thank you very much
    You're worse then the leftist Commies who claim it is because the United States keeps manipulating countries like Iran and Iraq. At least they aren't being bigots about their stupid claims.

    The culprits of Islamic aggressions are Muslims.....that's it. You can take your ignorant bigoted rants and shove them up the same butt hole that the leftists can shove their ignorant rants about the U.S. being responsible for Islamic terrorism. Refusing to put the blame squarely where it belongs just to promote your own personal bigotry toward a race of people is despicable. I am surprised you haven't found a way to blame Blacks for this. Then again, you will probably say that Blacks aren't intelligent enough.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I don't think isreal can stop it, nor do I think we will support them 100%. I do not understand why, but that is how it seems to be.
    Israel can and will stop Iran from becoming a nuclear power. They pretty much have to. With Iran not even recognizing Israel as a country and the president of Iran making public statements that Israel should be wiped off the face of the Earth, there is no way that Israel is going to allow Iran to become a nuclear power. And yes, they can take out Iran's nuclear plants.

    And yes, if and when Israel attacks Iran, the U.S. will support Israel 100%.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California/Nevada
    Posts
    3,627
    "Un-U.N. the U.S.! " ..uh us?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,057
    Scripture is quite clear that God favors those that favor Israel, and does not favor those that do not support Israel... Do you really want to be on the wrong side of God?

    Hint: King David of Old Testament Biblical times said he would rather have 10,000 Phillistines after him than suffer the wrath of God... I think there is a lesson worth learning and heeding here.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,026
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Israel can and will stop Iran from becoming a nuclear power. They pretty much have to. With Iran not even recognizing Israel as a country and the president of Iran making public statements that Israel should be wiped off the face of the Earth, there is no way that Israel is going to allow Iran to become a nuclear power. And yes, they can take out Iran's nuclear plants.

    And yes, if and when Israel attacks Iran, the U.S. will support Israel 100%.
    Iran has stuff hidden, I doubt anyone knows where. Much is underground, deep, and Bush denied selling isreal bunker-busters and long range help. That was another issue, isreal lacks range.

    Obama would gleefully throw isreal under the bus to gain points from his is islamo-buddies, don't count on help from that idiot.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Iran has stuff hidden, I doubt anyone knows where. Much is underground, deep, and Bush denied selling isreal bunker-busters and long range help. That was another issue, isreal lacks range.

    Obama would gleefully throw isreal under the bus to gain points from his is islamo-buddies, don't count on help from that idiot.
    Not trying to slam you TS, but I think if the USA decided to have Israel do our 'dirty work', we would arrange the hardware.

    If BHO did throw Israel under the bus, you can bet some of the most powerful bankers in the world would see to it Mr BHO (and his family) would have some unfortunate accidents... And I am sure BHO knows this quite well!

    Messing with bankers is worse than playing with snakes... you WILL get bit.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Iran has stuff hidden, I doubt anyone knows where. Much is underground, deep, and Bush denied selling isreal bunker-busters and long range help. That was another issue, isreal lacks range.

    Obama would gleefully throw isreal under the bus to gain points from his is islamo-buddies, don't count on help from that idiot.
    The last thing President Obama needs right now is to piss off the dumbassed American Jews who voted his liberal fascist butt into office. If you haven't been paying attention, President Obama is losing faith from those who supported him "left" and other directions except for right.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,026
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Not trying to slam you TS, but I think if the USA decided to have Israel do our 'dirty work', we would arrange the hardware.

    If BHO did throw Israel under the bus, you can bet some of the most powerful bankers in the world would see to it Mr BHO (and his family) would have some unfortunate accidents... And I am sure BHO knows this quite well!

    Messing with bankers is worse than playing with snakes... you WILL get bit.
    I figure, according to what I read, it will take ground forces to stop iran nuke plans, not just slow them up. For starters. And Isreal ain't up to that.

    Second, we deny selling 'bunker buster' bombs and long range stuff to isreal.. I do not understand why. They have had years to prepare, maybe they have some of their own solutions...

    The UN is a proven joke. And barrack hussein is just playing footsie with these guys,... I figure Iran announces nukes at some point and nobody can stop them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event