york rooftop TDR failures

I have a york rooftop that uses the tdr sequencer to control the fan during heat. i replaced one back in november then it failed again in January
    (ijust figured bad one at that point) but now it failed again.
    the coil voltage is good the amps going through the contacts are like .05 amps.
    It does not matter but the I.D. blower amps are even good . ( though blower amps should be irrelevent)The system if it fails will work in fan on but that is controlled differently (I know). is it possible that the blower contactor coil could be causing this premature failure?? like I said earlier it last a little over a month. thanks in advance for the info

A model number would help greatly !

model #d6cg060no9925c

s it possible that the blower contactor coil could be causing this premature failure??

Looking at the wiring diagram, it does indeed seem that the contactor coil could be the problem, or some sort of short or grounding between the two.

outcast, i also thought that the blower contactor coil could be the issue. though i believe when the tdr pulls in it closes the the k-2 relay on the control cirquit board that pulls in the the blower contactor. the blower contactor pulls in fine if you put the thermostat in the fan on position. also one further not i took this sequencer to my shop and applied 24v to it and i can here both sets of contacts snapping in (the other being for the draft motor delay) and both snapping of when 24v is taken off. york recomended converting over to their new cirquit board and eliminate the tdr(sequencer). onw further note this unit does have a return air issue which is being remedied though ithis should have no affect on the tdr contacts going out.

Quote Originally Posted by bck08 View Post
    I have a york rooftop that uses the tdr sequencer to control the fan during heat. i replaced one back in november then it failed again in January
    (ijust figured bad one at that point) but now it failed again.
    the coil voltage is good the amps going through the contacts are like .05 amps.
    It does not matter but the I.D. blower amps are even good . ( though blower amps should be irrelevent)The system if it fails will work in fan on but that is controlled differently (I know). is it possible that the blower contactor coil could be causing this premature failure?? like I said earlier it last a little over a month. thanks in advance for the info
    Is this unit controlled by a 24v stat? If so, is the stat set elect or gas/oil? I havn't tried to look up the wire diagram yet so I don't know if this could be a prolem-probably not.