Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: funny!!

funny!!

This is funny. Which one of you guys did this??

http://start.localnet.com/article.ph...D9DPFVS05.html
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sure wasn't me. I'm allergic to "north".
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    This is funny. Which one of you guys did this??

http://start.localnet.com/article.ph...D9DPFVS05.html
    Someone with no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Someone with no clue.
    Nah....The Someones with no clue voted this peckerwood in .........that'd be someone like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Nah....The Someones with no clue voted this peckerwood in .........that'd be someone like you.
    By using racial epithets when referencing any President, you show your ass. Even the whitesheets on this site aren't doing that.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    By using racial epithets when referencing any President, you show your ass. Even the whitesheets on this site aren't doing that.
    I did not know pecker wood is considered racist, used it all my life..

Peckerwood (or simply Wood) is a racial slur 19th century southern Black Americans used to describe poor whites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peckerwood

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I did not know pecker wood is considered racist, used it all my life..

Peckerwood (or simply Wood) is a racial slur 19th century southern Black Americans used to describe poor whites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peckerwood
    Cut dave some slack there tool. Liberals don't understand anything other than what is PC and everything else you say is racists or shows a lack of sensitivity or understanding to all the minorities and special interest groups we have in America. You know the same ones who voted for that commie we have now in the WH. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Cut dave some slack there tool. Liberals don't understand anything other than what is PC and everything else you say is racists or shows a lack of sensitivity or understanding to all the minorities and special interest groups we have in America. You know the same ones who voted for that commie we have now in the WH. Thank you very much

Pfft...like a republican has any room to talk about special interest groups. Sheet, you guys invented them!!! Glenn, you are a funny man.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how calling our current president a peckerwood can in any way be considered a racial epithet;
    peck⋅er⋅wood  /ˈpɛkərˌwʊd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pek-er-wood] Show IPA
    –noun 1.Midland and Southern U.S. woodpecker. 2.Southern U.S. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. poor white.
    Since woodpeckers are "colored" and President Obama considers himself to be Black, are you saying that being called a woodpecker is like calling the president "colored"?

Or maybe you are leaning to a self professed Black man being called a poor White is a reverse type of racial epithet?

Please, explain.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Understood,... It was probably just an innocent typo anyway. I was thinking the same thing but was thinking of the term 'peckerhead', not 'peckerwood'. I am fairly certain Roscoe would agree that is the more appropriate term....

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Pfft...like a republican has any room to talk about special interest groups. Sheet, you guys invented them!!! Glenn, you are a funny man.
    It is true that the Republican party is responsible for supporting Black Americans throughout history while the Democrats, the party of the Ku Klux Klan and Affirmative Action has been very demeaning to and abusive of minorities. This was last affirmed with how Reid and Biden spoke of President Obama during the campaigns. No Republican could get away with making such racist comments as these two did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Understood,... It was probably just an innocent typo anyway. I was thinking the same thing but was thinking of the term 'peckerhead', not 'peckerwood'. I am fairly certain Roscoe would agree that is the more appropriate term....
    Peckerhead definitely fits the POTUS much better. From the Urban Dictionary;
    pecker head ;
    A person who is more than just a dick-head

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast