Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast

Al Gore reason for snowstorms

At least that's what Senator DeMint is claiming, and I will back him on this;
    “It's going to keep snowing in DC until Al Gore cries ‘uncle.’”
    http://newsmax.com/InsideCover/demin...mo_code=9707-1
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Robo, please tell me you are smart enough to understand that a couple of Nor'easters has no correlation to global warming.

What about the 42 straight days we just had here in Seattle of above average temps??

If you had any basic knowledge of weather patterns ie; el-nino, la-nina, PDO, etc... then you would understand what the hell you are talking about!!

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Robo, please tell me you are smart enough to understand that a couple of Nor'easters has no correlation to global warming.

What about the 42 straight days we just had here in Seattle of above average temps??

If you had any basic knowledge of weather patterns ie; el-nino, la-nina, PDO, etc... then you would understand what the hell you are talking about!!
    So would Algore.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Global warming is the fastest route to more Ice and Snow. I'm hoping the glaciers stop somewhere in Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Global warming is the fastest route to more Ice and Snow. I'm hoping the glaciers stop somewhere in Arkansas
    So you're saying global warming makes glaciers in AR?

I see.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

No! Wait! You're saying glaciers in AR make global warming?

O-o-o-o-kay.

Proud member of KA Club

Now, lemme see. It was hot in June, July, and August. Then it's cold in December, January, and February.

Oh, yeah! We got global warming alright.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Now, lemme see. It was hot in June, July, and August. Then it's cold in December, January, and February.

Boot, that is a very ignorant and tunnel-vision like statement you just made there.

Just because it may have been that way in SC doesn't mean it was like that everywhere. We just had the warmest January on record in Seattle and 4 of the top 10 have happened in the last 10 years!!

February hasn't been any different so far. Global warming is about the entire planet. Not just your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post

Its hot or warm here almost every month, but when the ice comes I still hope it stops in Arkansas.

look for it sometime in 2012

I'm smart enough to know there is no correlation, but these guys aren't; http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599196229400
    The 2009 U.S. Climate Impacts Report found that large-scale cold-weather storm systems have gradually tracked to the north in the U.S. over the past 50 years. While the frequency of storms in the middle latitudes has decreased as the climate has warmed, the intensity of those storms has increased. That's in part because of global warming
    Aren't these the people you leftists keep touting as the global warming experts?

If you had any basic knowledge of weather patterns ie; el-nino, la-nina, PDO, etc... then you might understand what the hell you are talking about!!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Lots of moaning and groaning about a little bit of snow going on

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm smart enough to know there is no correlation, but these guys aren't; http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599196229400
    Aren't these the people you leftists keep touting as the global warming experts?

If you had any basic knowledge of weather patterns ie; el-nino, la-nina, PDO, etc... then you might understand what the hell you are talking about!!

Anyone with a half a brain knows that in an El-Nino year the southern branch of the jet stream is much more dominate. I assure you that these guys know that.

That being said, this year is very typical of such a year. Been dryer and warmer here, California has been wetter, and the deep south and mid-atlantic have seen a bulk of the snow.

If we transition to a neutral or La-Nina year you will be wondering why it is dryer and warmer than usual just like last year. But, hmm, we had a very snowy December in Seattle last year. Funny how that works.

Anyone with a half a brain knows that in an El-Nino year the southern branch of the jet stream is much more dominate. I assure you that these guys know that.

That being said, this year is very typical of such a year. Been dryer and warmer here, California has been wetter, and the deep south and mid-atlantic have seen a bulk of the snow.

If we transition to a neutral or La-Nina year you will be wondering why it is dryer and warmer than usual just like last year. But, hmm, we had a very snowy December in Seattle last year. Funny how that works.
    Its because of the tsunami that hit in the indian Ocean . the earthquake caused the earth to tilt 3 degrees. we are seeing the effects of it now. since the tilt was to the left, the mid atlantic states are further north than they used to be , making seattle furthe south. can you get this picture in your head.?

Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast