Thread: Westinghouse ft4be defrost boards

Post Likes

Westinghouse ft4be defrost boards

I have a 4t4be that was installed last year that came with a time temp board. My dealer replaced this with a demand board and new sensors. after the next couple of units he ordered came with the demand board. He knew I wanted a demand board so he installed it at a very reasonable price. Hard to tell but the new board seems to be working ok. I did put it into emergency when we had near blizzard and white out conditions. My question: was it ok to do this and will it cause any other problem with my system? Should I go back to the time temp board?
    My outside unit also came with a GE ECM motor when the sales literature stated PSC, is this better? Thanks!

Post Likes
    Yes, No, No, Yes.

Post Likes
    Thanks Stamas, btw great avatar, Slim Pickins I believe. Played in two of my favorite movies...Dr. Strangelove and Blazing Saddles. More beans Mr Taggart? I'd said you've had enough! Funny guy! Stay safe in this terrible weather!

Post Likes
    No, thats me, taken by my daughter when she told me she was getting married. Everyone says I look like Slim.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in