+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: NATE.....yes or no...just vote.....that's all.....2 questions..

Post Likes
    Whats fun about voting. And just for the record ,I spend my days on roofs, attics and around mosquito infested condensers.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by acmanko
    Whats fun about voting. And just for the record ,I spend my days on roofs, attics and around mosquito infested condensers.
    Wondering why oh why they won't work.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by NormChris

Dice, Dice, Dice! Your poll is faulty right from the start. You are "begging the question" a common logical mistake in polling questions. You have assumed in your first question that NATE is being "enforced" as you put it, whatever that means. So there are two problems with that question.

1. You are begging the question by assuming something to be fact when it is not.

2. The question is not clear. What is the meaning of the word "enforced"? As the pollster you can interpret the results of the answers to this question anyway you wish and then draw your own contrived "absolute" conclusions as you please.

Those participating in this poll as it is currenly written are falling for a predetermined conclusion set up in the question itself.

Norm

Actually this wouldn't even be considered a poll. The questions need to be either open ended, or close ended. They are also leading questions that will more than likely get a "no" answer. Another bad part of the poll is the fact that the pollster asked and then answered the questions. It is thus an unfair and biased poll.

Post Likes
    All polls are biased, how else could pollsters make money if they didn't lean to the left or right. This statement has a margin of error of +-3%

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hvacman05

Actually this wouldn't even be considered a poll. The questions need to be either open ended, or close ended. They are also leading questions that will more than likely get a "no" answer. Another bad part of the poll is the fact that the pollster asked and then answered the questions. It is thus an unfair and biased poll. [/B]
    Exccuuuuuuuuse me Mr. Gallup,
    So who gives a crap, it's my poll, you can start your own.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in