#1 no

#2 yes [ for contractors, manufactures and the people who run Nate]

I'm Nate Certified and have my
C.M from RSES

RSES has had the C.M.[Certificate Member]
CMS [Certificate Member Specialist]
and NTC [ National Tech Cert] for years, personally I think they carry more weight.

[Edited by pjs on 03-25-2004 at 07:21 PM]