I'm being laid off...

well back to square one... I'm on the hunt for some work. I'm pretty sure it'll pick up in the spring, but meanwhile living cost need to be paid and keep going up. tommorow is my last day. sucks that I get laid off in the winter and before construction season. My boss hasn't sold a new system yet for the next couple weeks, so no install. we got a service crew already, and I'm the last 1 in, so I'm the 1st 1 gone...

Experience installer, the only thing I can't do atm is measure the tin and refrigeration/cooling system trouble shooting and system design... hasn't got the chance to learn how to do that yet... . pretty green horn but teachable. I got brain in my head, know and willing how to use it. NO, I didn't go to tech school for "HVAC", but actually wiling to take night classes/other courses to get certification/more knowledge in this trade.

My trade related certification are: electrician diploma, ODP card and my G3. I was in construction for 5 years, and was working for invista (koch industry) as fibre technician for a while before hvac stuff. Went to college to be a real estate appraiser, and graduated.

Also interested in apprenticing in steam/pipe fitting or refridgeration or plumbing or sheet metal. Location prefered: Kingston, Ottawa, GTA, southern and western Ontario. Resume available on request. Thanks.

Oh boy it sucks again
    Actually a few places ae going on short hours.