Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tipsrfine View Post
    I'm no expert, but the guy that got the job knows controls. You should look into it. The kind of control you would have needed for that job ain't that hard to figure out. I did it on site troubleshooting a similar system my first time running into it due to the manual being there. Big money cust's like that crap. Plus it's the future and beyond........
    I know I am very weak in the area of controls. I just got my professional membership today. Controls is one of the first topics I am going to investigate. I look forward to learning from experts like you. Thanks again. That Lion site is really great, all kinds of controls there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwise View Post
    I know I am very weak in the area of controls. I just got my professional membership today. Controls is one of the first topics I am going to investigate. I look forward to learning from experts like you. Thanks again. That Lion site is really great, all kinds of controls there.
    If you think I'm an expert, wait 'til you get to some of the real one's on this site. By the way, when you have time, explore the education forum on this site. Great stuff.

Just for discussion purposes if you wanted a reliable, cost effective method of staging several units with a single controller check out honeywells line of T775 controllers I have used them in several applications and been very happy. Mount the controller out of the way somewhere and just install a remote space sensor. They make one model that will control up to 4 stages off of a single controller.
    Last edited by bmc; 02-09-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: more info

a fistfull of relays, boy that is scary

some tech's, are not working today

there are plenty of ways, with a few "or less" relays

but this would need to be discussed in the appropriate forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12