Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by garnerac View Post
    Part of it for me is that it will truly last a lifetime, as long as you dont knock it over!
    This weekend I have lined up,, 2 Chickens and a pound of Shrimp! Oh, and 4 baked potatoes!
    Sounds good, shrimp haven't tried that, but love shrimp. Enjoy your feast. I love pizza on the egg - adds the best flavour.

I think i am going with the Bradly...The egg is way out of budget..the others would produce nice smokes but i dont want to fiddle with charcoal..i like the ability to set it and do yard work or bike ride or other things and just let it work. I have a walk in closet off my family room..tile floor and on an outside wall..may put it in there and duct the smoke out

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    I think i am going with the Bradly...The egg is way out of budget..the others would produce nice smokes but i dont want to fiddle with charcoal..i like the ability to set it and do yard work or bike ride or other things and just let it work. I have a walk in closet off my family room..tile floor and on an outside wall..may put it in there and duct the smoke out
    you won't be sorry.

it is about as close to a set it and forget it smoker you can get.
    IV IV IX

use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by viceman View Post
    you won't be sorry.

it is about as close to a set it and forget it smoker you can get.
    Made one from a new 55 gallon stainless drum .The store smokers wont fit enough alligator meat in them. LOL . Built it with an interchangeable gas and wood / charcoal grate . I swap out when I am pressed for cooking time . Good luck in your search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12