I-vu-seaking the microblock path of a Link/aoss

Hello to all,

I have a floor of 35 Vavs, where I see the AVT ( average space temp) thru a Function Link/AOSS in a 6400 maintenance tables.

I'm creating a new i-Vu graphics for the RTU that is being controlled by the 6400. On the graphics I have a T56 which I want to show the AVT from link/AOSS.

I could not find the right path so I could see the temp display beneath the T-56.

I tried many different ways without any success, I even tried to copy the path of the master box then (slash) and the point name. I know that I should'nt have to go that far, since the Link/AOSS is local in the 6400 within the tree/created area.

Any suggestions?

Gerry
    Thank you for reading, and have a nice day

I assume you are working with v4.2 ... You need to map the point out of the 6400 with AppBuilder to create a path for i-Vu. The point needs to be seen under the Network Points tab of the device.

Typically what I do to show the average temp on a graphic is map the point out from the linkage master as it is easier/quicker. Attached a couple screen shots.

Then from the BacNet Points tab at the linkage master, go to Global Modify on the point to get the Geographical Location, you can copy the path from there and paste in the Control Properties in ViewBuilder.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Hey there Balibe looks like you need to get you straight edge ,or maybe your shivering cold with all of that snow.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Thanx Balibe,

I was close. I was in the equipment tab, instead of the network tab, However I did get the same path; CCN://LINK/LINKMNT/AZT and pasted in App Bldr.

I got lost when seeking the Geographical Location of the MSTR box. I copied the path of the MSTR box right from the tree, and got ... #eg_xx_xx, but I couldn't find what I needed to paste after the slash.

I have done this before when doing Network points broadcasted via BEST or CONTROL, and always had success.

You steps cleared that up for me, I'll know better when I go back.

Thanx again. : )
    Thank you for reading, and have a nice day

CCN://LINK/LINKMNT/AZT ... This path only looks in the controller it is associated with.

If you created an Equipment file on a 6400 and want to pull a point from another controller, need to replace "LINK" with the address
    [IE: CCN://71,56/LINKMNT/AZT]

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    Hey there Balibe looks like you need to get you straight edge ,or maybe your shivering cold with all of that snow.
    We got slammed with 24", 4th worst storm on record for us. Next time I will have my 5yr old use her crayons ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"