Ax Fx Report Service

Hello All,

I have several reports running on a server. The customer would like a daily report E-mailed to them in the morning. Is it possible to combine all the reports into a single file or Px. When I make a report Px, there is the option to show the page #. What makes multiple page #s? If I make a tabbed Px report will it export with separate pages when converted to a PDF? It sounds easy, but Im just missing something. Thanks in advance.

You can either play around for possible hours making different test pages, read up on your help screen or read the manual .., google or maybe You Tube.. !
    "Rock-n-Roll " Ain't noise pollution..

Quote Originally Posted by INTECHBILL View Post
    You can either play around for possible hours making different test pages, read up on your help screen or read the manual .., google or maybe You Tube.. !
    I did most of that stuff (Utube are you joking) , I don't post here because I'm lazy. I'm interested in others professional insights and related experiences; obviously you have none to offer.

IMHO,
    I'd suggest getting in touch with your Tridium Factory Support.
    Jogas
    Four wheel therapy, my 1968 Camaro is gone and will be missed

Yes ...! ,their are many refrigeration technology service examples on You Tube... Currently You Tube has 80% of the video support/ server on the Internet.. I personally have directed and unloaded many.. Just type in your hints at the You Tube search engine & you'll be very surprised with your results... PS / you Spell it - YOU TUBE
    "Rock-n-Roll " Ain't noise pollution..