BO meets with the Democratic Caucus~~Jmac's synopsis

Harry Reid............is completely delusional.

He starts the meeting with (paraphrased) it's all Bush's fault The democrats have put an end to Credit card abuse and high interest rates? <really, or could it be they have made things much worse> the democrats have provided medical insurance to 14 million children <really, i'm a little skeptical>

BO: He thinks the economy is actually growing.......what?
    He is blaming the republicans for "blocking" all of the democrats legislation
    Congressional Democrats are making headway despite blockages from the GOP
    BO: SBA loans up 78% and tax cuts to small business have helped the economy grow(anyone else not see any tax cuts? me neither) anyone here know of someone that has received an SBA loan

BO: Believes he has accepted GOP idea's, but the GOP is rejecting all of the democratic ideas and he's open to hearing GOP Idea's

BO: Harry Reid is doing a difficult job.....well (really)

BO: agrees these are tough times<swell>, people are angry and government is moving to slow. BO is proud of the financial sacrifices democrats have made.
    Health care, we have a chance to "change health care" we have saved millions of people millions of dollars on health care.....we have to finish the job on health care, even though it's hard, in an open and a transparent way. We will not give up on the notion we can give people a "hand up"

Q&A Spector: applauds BO for putting economy at the top of the list.(big deal) Blames other countries for our woes. China has not lived up to there "obligation" to U.S.wants BO to increase tax levies to china.

BO: Not in favor of revoking trade agreement with china blah,blah,blah the democratic party (not the country, just the democrats) will not shy away for competition with China.

Good lord, I can't watch anymore this is basically a cheer leading session/pep rally for democrats, extolling the greatness of the democratic party???

Thank god we got that out of the way
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

That's a pretty good synopsis.

Here's mine. Every other word that comes out of BO's mouth is a lie. In fact, I would be willing to bet that he is full of more crap than a Christmas goose.

The end.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    That's a pretty good synopsis.

Here's mine. Every other word that comes out of BO's mouth is a lie. In fact, I would be willing to bet that he is full of more crap than a Christmas goose.

The end.

excellent observation
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions