Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Amigo, Poll Rate is at Fast 2 normal 6 slow 12, baud rate is 76.8.

Norriski, I will try this... the busy time is currently Net #1 390 and Net #2 280 ( two 485 cards). avg. poll on the Net #1is 2997.6ms and on Net #2 is 69.62ms and all Controllers are currently on the Normal poll freq.

Post Likes
    I'm having a similar issue here, but wanted to run something by y'alls. We have a Trane "RTU" that was moved from the roof to the ground out back of a building, controlled by a Vykon JACE communicating on MSTP BACNet with a bunch of Alerton VLCs to our Niagara JACE. Whew! The Vykon JACE, while still running its RTU fine, stopped communicating about a month ago, and is being replaced as its comm has died. It is currently unhooked.

Is it possible that my "Transaction:timeout: invoke ID ###" errors are being caused by this 'hole' in the network?

I'm going to try it as I just thought of it, but would disabling this device on the network possibly eliminate the problem? The timeouts are only hitting 4 VLCs, and only their Schedule Status points, resulting in them always being unocc (made the unocc setpoints equal to occ values to bypass THAT issue for now). I'll let you know if it works...

Post Likes
    Well it didn't. And the Transaction timeouts are spreading, though no other schedules are affected as yet. And I've found that I have two controllers on the BACNet netork 60000 with identical object names that had identical MAC addresses (99). I have set both to Enabled: False for now. Any comments or suggestions?

Post Likes
    How is the comm disconnected? If it was end of line you may now be missing an EOL termination disrupting the entire network. Fix those duplicate MAC addresses, that will cause all sorts of issues if it really exists.
    Scott Jalbert
    WebCTRL ninja
    AX and Smartstruxure newb

The S in IoT stands for Security

Post Likes
    Yeah, I also changed them to 98 and 99 for now. Down to only one unit not scheduling, but they're all still getting Transaction timeouts. Given where that unit is, it may well be the EOL too. Thanks, I'd forgotten about that entirely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12