FX40, NDIO problem....

I was trying to add some inputs to a FX40 NDIO r3.3.22. It says that my NDIO network is fine, but it will not discover the board. I tried to manually add one at port 1 and it comes up with a fail cause of "Error reading NDIO IO Config State."
    Any ideas? TIA.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Have you tried rebooting the FX40?
    http://www.niagara-central.com/ord?portal:/blog/Blog/4
    UA LU 562

This is from the JCI solutions database:

Per Brian Johnson (Tridium), Mar 07/08: "If you look [at the following URL using a browser connection] http://<jaceip>:3011/qnx/ndioc!status and see NdioProcessor 0: UNDEFINED, that means the Jace cannot communicate with the on-board NDIO processor. This error is unrecoverable and the [FX40] will have to be returned."

yeah, reboot, recommission. Took it off the wall and dipped it into jello. Foyler's post perks my interest. I will give that a whirl. Good thing they have a 3 year warranty.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Does it say what causes this error Foyler?

I'm not sure what causes it, but I have one just like it. I'm wondering if it has something to do with upgrading it to 2.0? Did you upgrade yours or was it 3.3.22 to start with?

I upgraded it a while back. Sure enough it states "Undefined". Thanks Foyler.

If you do an RMA the replacement part is an LP-KIT400B-700. That's just the circuit board. JCI says it has more memory than the original.

Sweet. I appreciate it a bunch.