Trial and error...another Obama moment

When it was announced that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others from Gitmo were being transferred to New York City for their trial for their involvement in the attack on the U.S. on September 11, 2001, I said to myself; WTF!

Aside from the immense cost of it, why were we bringing these Islamic terrorists to mainland America, in one of the most populated cities? I'm thinking; just what is wrong with setting up their trial in Gitmo? There, the security is easier, there is less collateral damage if there is an attack and it wouldn't cost near as much to conduct there.

Now! Now, it is all of a sudden a big todo. NOW!...they start thinking about the first thing that popped into my head when it was announced. Does our current leadership not even stop to think about anything they are doing?

So now....our leaders of hope and change are hoping they can change the venue for this asinine decision.
    Now that President Barack Obama's administration is considering moving the Sept. 11 trial away from a courthouse in Manhattan, the question is: Where to?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100130/...1_terror_trial
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    When it was announced that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others from Gitmo were being transferred to New York City for their trial for their involvement in the attack on the U.S. on September 11, 2001, I said to myself; WTF!

Aside from the immense cost of it, why were we bringing these Islamic terrorists to mainland America, in one of the most populated cities? I'm thinking; just what is wrong with setting up their trial in Gitmo? There, the security is easier, there is less collateral damage if there is an attack and it wouldn't cost near as much to conduct there.

Now! Now, it is all of a sudden a big todo. NOW!...they start thinking about the first thing that popped into my head when it was announced. Does our current leadership not even stop to think about anything they are doing?

So now....our leaders of hope and change are hoping they can change the venue for this asinine decision. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100130/...1_terror_trial
    It's all part of the pussification of America... This was a calculated move to weaken our intelligence even further than BO already has.

These are TERRORISTS!!! Water board these pieces of crap until they die. The underwear bomber should be at Gitmo right now getting ram rodded with a glass impregnated baseball bat.

And the fact that he wanted this trial in NYC is because OB wanted 911 to happen he's one of them!! He wants USA to be under Islamic control just as he is.

He wants to spend all our money and kill us in every aspect.

Build a Firing Squad Back Drop. And some Quad Rail / Trap Door Hanging Post right there at Gitmo.. Then use them. Then close Gitmo. Problem Solved. Next....
    Last edited by conky; 02-06-2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Fixing

Quote Originally Posted by EarthLoop View Post
    It's all part of the pussification of America... This was a calculated move to weaken our intelligence even further than BO already has.

These are TERRORISTS!!! Water board these pieces of crap until they die. The underwear bomber should be at Gitmo right now getting ram rodded with a glass impregnated baseball bat.

And the fact that he wanted this trial in NYC is because OB wanted 911 to happen he's one of them!! He wants USA to be under Islamic control just as he is.

He wants to spend all our money and kill us in every aspect.
    wow....~:>
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN